General Yuzuru Chat

On 12/7/2022 at 10:00 AM, Anni said:

We have a new Sekkisei voice message of Yuzu:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6:

[NEWS]

His voice.:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

Here is the translation. 

Yuzu also talks about the particularity of Japan🤗

[NEWS]

12 hours ago, Anabel said:

I have recorded and divided into 3 parts today's wonderful program on Fuji TV with all the appearances of Yuzu in the JNats. Now, can someone tell me how to upload it to the Planet? Also I can share it via drive if anyone wants it :wink_star:

Thank you so much for the recording@Anabel:love:

I would like to help you with the upload, but unfortunately have no idea either.🤔

'Gift' shop is working now. 

Just bought more stuff. With the Prologue and Gift things shipping in Feb most likely a big customs charges bill will be required as well. Never mind.

Ordered all 3 hoodies now. They are to wear at Ice Shows, so will most likely never be worn. Oh dear clowning myself and my wallet. 

Just hope that Yuzu gets a decent share of the merchandise profit

On 12/7/2022 at 2:35 AM, Yuzurella said:

ANA wishing Yuzu Happy Birthday! :cheer:

This is ANA's birthday message for Yuzu from their Weibo account translated via Google Translate:

"Today is December 7th, Yuzuru Hanyu, happy 28th birthday! Hanyu, who started again as a professional figure skater, continued to meet more and more "challenges". With our best wishes to Hanyu, we gave a small gift—a bouquet of flowers as a "GIFT" for his birthday! ANA will continue to support professional figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu in the future."

ETA:

They also posted on Twitter. :grin:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

I add another photo (ana.japan IG) 🤗

From photographer Toru Yaguchi yesterday

28 x 👏 :2thumbsup:

[NEWS]

On 12/7/2022 at 5:35 PM, Perelandra said:

the age app, no change

Yuzu seems impervious to stress as well. IT would seem that organising two events and planning a third mega event as Professional Athlete Senshu Hanyu sama is less facially wearing than comps. Staff san and Nutrition experts are doing well to care for him. Maybe they wrap him in cotton wool when he is off ice

Lol my sister just came over to borrow some makeup and saw Yuzu on the tv (naturally - it was his second YT video). And she goes, “why are you so into that guy, he looks 18.” :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Edit: sooooooooo… you guys think any chance of live streaming? Since GIFT is almost concert like, will there be a chance or no?

1 час назад, gapil27 сказал:

Edit: sooooooooo… you guys think any chance of live streaming? Since GIFT is almost concert like, will there be a chance or no?

Why not? It's still an ice show. Moreover, Yuzu knows how many international fans are waiting for him. This is the only way for most of us to see him skating 

10 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Why not? It's still an ice show. Moreover, Yuzu knows how many international fans are waiting for him. This is the only way for most of us to see him skating 

From GIFT website:

Please acknowledge in advance that many cameras will be set up in the venue for the purpose of video recording and that the inside of the venue and audience seats may be recorded in the video.

It's def going to be recorded, but we don't know yet if there'll be a livestream..What if it's going to take weeks, or even months,  before they release the footage :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, Anni said:

Voici la traduction. 

[NEW]

Thank you very much for recording@Anabel:to like:

I would like to help you with the download, but unfortunately I have no idea either.🤔

:thanks:  ANNIE for your information and anyway, each country has its particularity : yours / Annabelle's and mine 

Compared to ANNABELLE, I'm watching what you recorded (well I think that's it) : the 11 JNATS competitions of Yuzu and see the progress year after year  :hairflip: 

I wanted to thank you all again for this wonderful Yuzu birthday streaming party on YouTube, especially team PH who made this all possible. It was so well done, with so much love :grouphug:

Also very big thanks to everyone who gave our Wiki article a visit and contributed to our little challenge :thanks:

Despite all the exciting birthday news, messages, and many other things going on, we managed to achieve 60,000 views, which is amazing - especially for a sub-article like Yuzu's Olympic seasons.

It will probably take some time until the next TFA. Wikipedia aims for as much diversity on the mainpage as possible, so they try to select featured articles in a way that the same topic doesn't appear twice within a month or so. Articles about the same person usually don't get selected twice within a year. The same article only gets pinned twice if it has undergone sufficient changes like the bios of Queen Elizabeth II. Yuzu's Olympic seasons summary is not expected to change much anymore, unless he decides to give a competitive comeback... :laughing: 

The other articles have to be written first, and this will take some time. We are currently working on a brand new page that covers Yuzu's self-produced ice shows. If all goes well, we might get it ready for publication until Christmas. We will try our best :wink2:

21 hours ago, Pammi said:

No theorising on the ✨✨💫✨✨yet satellites??

I think it's Yuzu in the middle, the shooting star, and his fans around him as the twinkling stars in the night sky....what do you think??

I'm just shocked that the man that "doesn't have a phone" (but we know he does) knows how to use emoji! Well and twitter... and youtube... but he is intelligent and he may knows more about technology than me even though we thought he didn't use it.

14 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I wanted to thank you all again for this wonderful Yuzu birthday streaming party on YouTube, especially team PH who made this all possible. It was so well done, with so much love :grouphug:

Also very big thanks to everyone who gave our Wiki article a visit and contributed to our little challenge :thanks:

Despite all the exciting birthday news, messages, and many other things going on, we managed to achieve 60,000 views, which is amazing - especially for a sub-article like Yuzu's Olympic seasons.

It will probably take some time until the next TFA. Wikipedia aims for as much diversity on the mainpage as possible, so they try to select featured articles in a way that the same topic doesn't appear twice within a month or so. Articles about the same person usually don't get selected twice within a year. The same article only gets pinned twice if it has undergone sufficient changes like the bios of Queen Elizabeth II. Yuzu's Olympic seasons summary is not expected to change much anymore, unless he decides to give a competitive comeback... :laughing: 

The other articles have to be written first, and this will take some time. We are currently working on a brand new page that covers Yuzu's self-produced ice shows. If all goes well, we might get it ready for publication until Christmas. We will try our best :wink2:

Thank you for your work! But the 100k is in one day or overall?

8 hours ago, gapil27 said:

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

6 hours ago, YuDai said:

From GIFT website:

It's def going to be recorded, but we don't know yet if there'll be a livestream..What if it's going to take weeks, or even months,  before they release the footage :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

It seems that during the pandemic it was quite common to offer streaming concerts for a fee, even in Tokyo Dome, so I don't see why Yuzu couldn't do it too. 

There are still more than two months left that will surely be full of updates.

I also think there will be more goods to come. The one that there is for now seems partly designed for those who are going to go to the show. The boa blouson, the opera glasses, the flag... 

1 minute ago, Anabel said:

I also think there will be more goods to come. The one that there is for now seems partly designed for those who are going to go to the show. The boa blouson, the opera glasses, the flag...

No guide book either - that will come before the show but wont be shipped until after, Yuzuru likes giving us surprises!

9 hours ago, Perelandra said:

'Gift' shop is working now. 

Just bought more stuff. With the Prologue and Gift things shipping in Feb most likely a big customs charges bill will be required as well. Never mind.

Ordered all 3 hoodies now. They are to wear at Ice Shows, so will most likely never be worn. Oh dear clowning myself and my wallet. 

😂. My wallet cried in relief, because nothing of the Gift merch so far cought my eye (or not enough to spend a lot on shipping fees).

Really looking forward to my Prologue hoodie though😁

13 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

You wont bear to die because you will want to keep seeing his very handsome face! :animated-smileys-love-erotic-045::loveshower:

I would go so far as to say that I'm not that easy to kill, but I think it's better not to provoke Yuzu... or is it?

:hihi:

11 hours ago, Anni said:

Here is the translation. 

[NEWS]

He couldn't help but talk about the earphones :rofl3:

11 hours ago, Anni said:

Thank you so much for the recording@Anabel:love:

I would like to help you with the upload, but unfortunately have no idea either.🤔

Looks like someone else (@Aeris) has already uploaded their own video :) 

1 hour ago, LaCarmi said:

I'm just shocked that the man that "doesn't have a phone" (but we know he does) knows how to use emoji! Well and twitter... and youtube... but he is intelligent and he may knows more about technology than me even though we thought he didn't use it.

Thank you for your work! But the 100k is in one day or overall?

In order to make it to the Wiki TFA "Hall of Fame" (TFA=Today's Featured Article), a featured article must be viewed 100,000 times on that one day it's pinned on the main page. The most-viewed TFA in the history of Wikipedia is the biography of Queen Elizabeth II on September 19, 2022, with more than 1.73 million views on that day.

Who knows. If we manage to elevate Yuzu's article series to the first featured topic about an athlete in Wiki history, that might be a great occasion for another challenge. Next time, we will make sure to inform people early enough about the TFT, and translate the infos to more languages. Yuzu's main biography should create more traffic than one of the sub-articles, too. Let's see.