General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, Anni said:

Wow.. the granddaughter of the Japan-China ceremony shared this birthday video of Fanyus on the big board in Sendai. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw :

Look at the clock: 12:07 on 07.12.👌

Here an extract

Birthday Wishes from Chinese Fanyus

[NEW]

:YuzuPoohLove:

HAPPY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANYU YUZURU SAN with at the beginning, as if a fairy had tapped her magic wand and gave her a cloud of stars and on the other TOSHI singing :10815002: :animated-smileys-character-075:HERO

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Here with sound :67638860:

From official Sekkisei wechat account

[NEWS]

Oh my goodness Yuzuru is really stunning isn't he (yes I know we all know that already, but it still gets me everytime) :heart:

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

WHAT??? Rafa isn't number 1 ?? I am amazed.... 

Yuzu of course would be number 1 if FS was an internationally popular sport as tennis is.  The mens FS Oly champ 2022 not in there then?

5 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Now I'm watching Yuzuru's 11 seasons of the Nationals on CS channel Fuji TV II.

It's so amazing to follow his over 10 years of skating career, and I'm a bit :weeping:

thank you for the reminder - I am catching up on this now :)

25 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Oh my goodness Yuzuru is really stunning isn't he (yes I know we all know that already, but it still gets me everytime) :heart:

What amazes me is that those who have seen him in person say that the photos don't do him justice and that he's even more handsome. I don't know if I'm ready for that but I'm willing to die :10742290: 

No theorising on the ✨✨💫✨✨yet satellites??

I think it's Yuzu in the middle, the shooting star, and his fans around him as the twinkling stars in the night sky....what do you think??

With the battle for tickets, I almost forgot...

I have recorded and divided into 3 parts today's wonderful program on Fuji TV with all the appearances of Yuzu in the JNats. Now, can someone tell me how to upload it to the Planet? Also I can share it via drive if anyone wants it :wink_star:

23 hours ago, redvelvetcake said:

@Yuzurella - Yep. Things are not looking good for international fans. Don't forget - the e-ticket app is likely only available in Japan. I realized when I wanted to download the app and couldn't find it. I really don't understand why they make it so difficult. (When I say "they", it refers to whichever org that suggested this process of allowing registration only for those with local numbers and addresses.) 

the app, the Lawson app is available in Singapore Apple app Store. Japan made it difficult as they do not need overseas market at all. 

36 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

the app, the Lawson app is available in Singapore Apple app Store. Japan made it difficult as they do not need overseas market at all. 

@meowmeownyan I've surrendered that I likely will not be able to see his live show in my lifetime unless he performs outside Japan. So instead of getting all frustrated trying to jump hoops (registration only) without a guaranteed ticket (since it's by lottery), I'll drop the suggestion to one of the local live entertainment promoters. Not sure if they'll bite the bait but I will have more chance in actually getting a ticket. If they don't, then I guess as it is with Frozen,...."let it go". Cheers!

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

WHAT??? Rafa isn't number 1 ?? I am amazed.... 

Yuzu of course would be number 1 if FS was an internationally popular sport as tennis is.  The mens FS Oly champ 2022 not in there then?

I saw a comment pointing out that Google isn't even available in China and that Japanese people seem to prefer Yahoo over Google. If you count in search results from Chinese search engines and Yahoo search results, I believe Yuzu would be number one. :ganba:

But Yuzu IS the men's Olympic champion 2022 in figure skating. That other guy won the gold medal in ice jumping. :coffeebath:

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

No theorising on the ✨✨💫✨✨yet satellites??

I think it's Yuzu in the middle, the shooting star, and his fans around him as the twinkling stars in the night sky....what do you think??

I think this shows that Yuzu is Planet Hanyu who is surrounded by his loving, adoring, and dedicated satellites. :star-plucker-smiley: