General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

More ways to spend money and support Yuzu !!!

Already ordered 3 batches of things from Prologue shop - eek and am waiting to see if anymore photo packs e.g. from Hachinohe will be available before ordering the Yokohama photo packs.

Good job Hanyuconomy, yay

I also just ordered Prologue goods, so I will also wait and see. But I can imagine that some things will be sold out again tomorrow.:coolio:

Congratulation to Yuzu 🤗

[NEWS]

5 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

With the stupid eticket app requirement, I'm not sure I can go even if I win the lottery. The individual who kindly lent me her number lives in Hiroshima. How the heck am I going to get the phone or sim card from her?! The system is so ridiculously rigid. They really do their best to exclude foreigners.  

I guess she would need to send the sim card to you...:dontknow: I hope they will release a statement about international ticket sales at some point.

19 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

With the stupid eticket app requirement, I'm not sure I can go even if I win the lottery. The individual who kindly lent me her number lives in Hiroshima. How the heck am I going to get the phone or sim card from her?! The system is so ridiculously rigid. They really do their best to exclude foreigners.  

I think they mainly want to prevent second hand sellers…

IDK where to put this, but I came across it and it’s so characteristic of Y to use the fiendish coda for his equally fiendish step sequence.  Chopin and Hanyu - meant to be.

1 hour ago, lajoitko said:

Look! Merchandise information in English. Could this mean shopping without proxy?

[NEWS]

I like the purple colour opera glass which is mandatory for Tokyo Dome ice show. Since, I couldn't go, may use it for bird watching🤣I think this will a sold out item again😏

7 hours ago, ancelstierre said:

I tried to call it just now. It didn’t ring, just got an automated message: “This is KDDI. We do not provide service to the phone you have dialled.” 😳

Ohhhh....Do you think this first lottery might only be open to Japanese residents? Maybe they have things set up for another lottery date for international fans...and the phone service will become operational then? We can only guess.

57 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

IDK where to put this, but I came across it and it’s so characteristic of Y to use the fiendish coda for his equally fiendish step sequence.  Chopin and Hanyu - meant to be.

so good wow he did a fabulous job, I like his humour too! Thanks for posting. I cannot even IMAGINE getting to a level of competence/skill like that (piano OR figure skating lol) 

17 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Ohhhh....Do you think this first lottery might only be open to Japanese residents? Maybe they have things set up for another lottery date for international fans...and the phone service will become operational then? We can only guess.

:grouphug: Together we will make it come to pass

On 12/2/2022 at 7:21 PM, LiaRy said:

On 7th December, there will be a broadcast of Yuzu's Japan Nationals performances through the years, that includes his appearances at the senior Nationals in 2008 and 2009. I no longer have access to YoiTV nor Japan TV (the subscription apps) and cannot record them, but please, someone, please, record them. They will be broadcast on Fuji TV TWO.

Starrynotte will  be streaming this today. It begins in 6 min. Thank you also  to@ImmortalBeloved and @Anabel in advance for the recording.🙏

I  look forward to watching this later at home.🤗

On 12/2/2022 at 8:21 PM, LiaRy said:

I'd like to suggest something - sort of important for the video archive:

On 7th December, there will be a broadcast of Yuzu's Japan Nationals performances through the years, that includes his appearances at the senior Nationals in 2008 and 2009. I no longer have access to YoiTV nor Japan TV (the subscription apps) and cannot record them, but please, someone, please, record them. They will be broadcast on Fuji TV TWO.

Those 2008 and 2009 videos are, I believe, truly important because there is no good quality video freely available on the internet at this moment. So, for the Planet's Archive, and for the future, I think it'd be great to have them in as good quality as possible!

Thank you

I got Japan TV for today by some miracle, but the voice/music is out of sync with the image 😭 I hope someone with better quality service records 

@ImmortalBelovedI completely forgot about asking you to record because I remembered about the program 10 mins before it started