General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, JanMary said:

I think you will need a new Lawson account. If you apply with his Lawson account (not as a companion), his name will be shown on the ticket. Names can’t be changed afterwards. But if both of you will go, he can apply for both of you with his account and you don’t need a Lawson account as a companion. 

I just registered for the pre-sale lottery (I live in Japan) and keeping my fingers crossed.  If I do get the tickets, I promise to provide detailed reports on PH!

For additional clarification about the registration process:  As noted above, the "companion" doesn't need a Lawson account, but she/he will need a Japan mobile phone number, because in order to register you need to provide the full name and mobile number of the companion.  This information will show up on the final ticket, and you cannot change the name or number at a later date.  Hope this helps...  

3 minutes ago, Umebachi said:

I just registered for the pre-sale lottery (I live in Japan) and keeping my fingers crossed.  If I do get the tickets, I promise to provide detailed reports on PH!

For additional clarification about the registration process:  As noted above, the "companion" doesn't need a Lawson account, but she/he will need a Japan mobile phone number, because in order to register you need to provide the full name and mobile number of the companion.  This information will show up on the final ticket, and you cannot change the name or number at a later date.  Hope this helps...  

As a non Japanese, I start to feel like a second-class citizen ...  

5 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

As a non Japanese, I start to feel like a second-class citizen ...  

Indeed, this is my feeling - Japan retains this bl**dy insular mentality, even to this day.  Lawson ticketing is one of most commonly used platform for purchasing event tickets within Japan so I thought it would be a bit more open to the global community, but alas, no. 

I hope Yuzu can figure out an alternative approach to allow international fans to participate in his shows.  As this is his first major event as a Pro, he probably has his hands full just managing the production of the Gift (especially with MIKIKO as the artistic partner).  I have no doubt that he will put his mind to solving this problem as his next challenge.  He will surly find a way to share his vision with the world, in his inimitable, creative way.  

8 minutes ago, Anni said:

Wow there is already  official "GIFT"  goods .:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

[NEWS]

More ways to spend money and support Yuzu !!!

Already ordered 3 batches of things from Prologue shop - eek and am waiting to see if anymore photo packs e.g. from Hachinohe will be available before ordering the Yokohama photo packs.

Good job Hanyuconomy, yay

I want to share one of my Yuzu birthday traditions. You can make a donation to Japan NPO center. They just tweeted how every year on this time they receive a lot of donations from Yuzu fans from Japan and abroad.

Donation is easy if you have a paypal account. This is the direct link https://www.jnpoc.ne.jp/en/how-to-contact-us/donation/

Choose option Donate to Japan Earthquake Local NPO Support Fund.

the age app, no change

Yuzu seems impervious to stress as well. IT would seem that organising two events and planning a third mega event as Professional Athlete Senshu Hanyu sama is less facially wearing than comps. Staff san and Nutrition experts are doing well to care for him. Maybe they wrap him in cotton wool when he is off ice

With the stupid eticket app requirement, I'm not sure I can go even if I win the lottery. The individual who kindly lent me her number lives in Hiroshima. How the heck am I going to get the phone or sim card from her?! The system is so ridiculously rigid. They really do their best to exclude foreigners.