General Yuzuru Chat

ANA wishing Yuzu Happy Birthday! :cheer:

This is ANA's birthday message for Yuzu from their Weibo account translated via Google Translate:

"Today is December 7th, Yuzuru Hanyu, happy 28th birthday! Hanyu, who started again as a professional figure skater, continued to meet more and more "challenges". With our best wishes to Hanyu, we gave a small gift—a bouquet of flowers as a "GIFT" for his birthday! ANA will continue to support professional figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu in the future."

ETA:

They also posted on Twitter. :grin:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
58 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Are we going to have just this one lottery then? Just this one time to push our luck to try for tickets? No other subsequent lotteries? They're gonna fill that 55k seat from this one lottery? :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

no. this is earliest pre-sale. they still have general sale and trade. which is also a lottery.

56 minutes ago, ancelstierre said:

Oh don’t listen to me, I don’t know what I’m talking about! I’ve never participated in any of these lotteries before, just thought to try this time because I thought I’d at least have a little bit of a chance because the venue is so big. Maybe I should still order that sim card then in case there will be more lottery rounds!

Yes let's! We can also use it for subsequent ice shows lol

My life now can be summed as BP (Before Prologue) and AP (After Prologue) :8788161:

Me (BP): I wish I could go watch Yuzu in ice shows like FAOI, SAOI, DAOI or whatever OIs there are. I should put it on my bucket list, at least once will do. Just once, I will forever cherish it :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Me (AP): FAOI who? If it's not a one man ice show I will not go. I want to spend my money on Yuzu and Yuzu only :sin:

Me: Tokyo Dome is overrated. I'm not going to watch antZuru skate. It's not worth it. Better to watch him with less audience and in a semi intimate setting ala Hachinohe. Better value for money. 

Also me: TOKYO DOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi y’all! My friend in Japan will try to apply for the lottery for me! Quick question though - can he use his own lawson account (with his name, phone number, etc.) to enter the lottery or should he create a new account with my name and a new Japanese phone number? I know the name on the ticket must match the one on the ID. If he uses his own account and we’re lucky enough to win the lottery, can he somehow then change it to my name when buying the actual ticket?

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

Anyone willing to try the tickets inquiry line? It's on the GIFT website with the international code for Japan...so they must be expecting inquiries about how to buy from abroad?  I would try but I am nervous about understanding tech stuff, and there would have to be an English speaker coz all I can say is konichiwa Pammi desu sumimasen aygo ga wakarimaska....and if they say no I am scuppered!

【Inquiries about tickets】

Hot Stuff Promotion +81-3-5720-9999(Weekdays 12:00~18:00)

I tried to call it just now. It didn’t ring, just got an automated message: “This is KDDI. We do not provide service to the phone you have dialled.” 😳

9 hours ago, ancelstierre said:

Hi, do you know for sure if I can just use someone else's sim card? I could have a sim card shipped to my friend in Tokyo but then the sim card would be registered to his name, not mine. Not in the Lawson app, but just the sim card itself. Would they have a way of verifying that it's someone else's sim card?

I think you can use the SIM card registered by someone else. Just make sure the name is yours in Lawson’s system

1 hour ago, ValerieFang said:

Hi y’all! My friend in Japan will try to apply for the lottery for me! Quick question though - can he use his own lawson account (with his name, phone number, etc.) to enter the lottery or should he create a new account with my name and a new Japanese phone number? I know the name on the ticket must match the one on the ID. If he uses his own account and we’re lucky enough to win the lottery, can he somehow then change it to my name when buying the actual ticket?

I think you will need a new Lawson account. If you apply with his Lawson account (not as a companion), his name will be shown on the ticket. Names can’t be changed afterwards. But if both of you will go, he can apply for both of you with his account and you don’t need a Lawson account as a companion. 

1小时前, JanMary说:

I think you will need a new Lawson account. If you apply with his Lawson account (not as a companion), his name will be shown on the ticket. Names can’t be changed afterwards. But if both of you will go, he can apply for both of you with his account and you don’t need a Lawson account as a companion. 

Ah thank you!! I ended up creating a new Lawson accrount with my friend's phone number, address, and my own name! Just submitted the entry. Gosh I'm nervous already, I think I'll go visit a temple and pray to become selected! :party2:

47 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

The thought of Yuzu reading this is so exciting and spooky at the same time :space:

I think if he doesn't yet, he should. He'd be reminded of his achievements and feel proud about it. Kinda like this tip I read: This person keeps their emails of congratulatory, good job, praises, etc in a separate folder. That way whenever they feel down or sad they can go through that feel good folder and feel better about themselves.