General Yuzuru Chat

On 12/2/2022 at 7:21 PM, LiaRy said:

I'd like to suggest something - sort of important for the video archive:

On 7th December, there will be a broadcast of Yuzu's Japan Nationals performances through the years, that includes his appearances at the senior Nationals in 2008 and 2009. I no longer have access to YoiTV nor Japan TV (the subscription apps) and cannot record them, but please, someone, please, record them. They will be broadcast on Fuji TV TWO.

Those 2008 and 2009 videos are, I believe, truly important because there is no good quality video freely available on the internet at this moment. So, for the Planet's Archive, and for the future, I think it'd be great to have them in as good quality as possible!

Thank you

5 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

@LiaRy I will do my best to record these, but can you please send me a reminder beforehand on Tw DM (brain fog!)...

I have the day off so I can record it. The program is long and I won't be able to record it all at once, but I can try to do it in parts. Of course, then someone will have to help me know how to upload it, since I have never done it :68468287:

45 minutes ago, Anni said:

Taichi Kaizuka has 9 pictures from the Beijing gala published. :img_21:

picturesz1eeq.png

x

picture3rrd18.png

x

Source

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

I keep coming back to Beijing HYK, it's so touching, and these photos illustrate the intensity of it beautifully