General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Neko Masamune is channeling the spirit of TofYu

There's lots of fanart relating to the Tofu comment, I imagine today's "Slug" comment will get less of a response from artists lol!! (Yuzu as a slug?? No way!)

4 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Accept. When life gets tough for one of my family members, we always look to Yuzu as an example to deal with difficult situations and that really helps.

I am in the same case with a person who is very close to me and I read (by having translated into French) the wise and precious words of Yuzu and I even thought that for a moment he was going to have tears in the eyes and it's true that it helps me a lot  :nod2:and for quite some time for myself too and it really brings me strength and courage 

Pure chance, made me fall on this YT which I had translated into French and so I read what I hear in Japanese and it's very poignant  :shout:  :softyuzu: and I don't know who it is who speaks ? it's not Yuzu and this person? tell in his name... 

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

There's lots of fanart relating to the Tofu comment, I imagine today's "Slug" comment will get less of a response from artists lol!! (Yuzu as a slug?? No way!)

There are a couple of Slug fanarts,  I posted them in the fan art thread. Neko Masamune gets to go in the Main thread because he represents the sentiments of Sendai.

On 11/29/2022 at 3:45 PM, Perelandra said:

@Geo1

Your recollections of meeting Yuzu have been very popular.

People have been posting excerpts on Twitter, the snippets pop up in my TL. The group photo taken at TCC has made it there as well. The posts have been very well received

Somehow my reply to@Geo1got lost. I was already extremely impressed by the 2017/18 stories but the memory of meeting Yuzu just left me speechless. Also the kindness of Ghislain ... It must have been difficult to keep this wonderful memory secret all the time.

19 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

One more chapter in the incredibly creative story of "Thread of Yuzu's costumes as...". This time, it's slugs! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Woaaah...! Thank you, I didn't know there were so many different slugs :loveeyes: They look so beautiful (and scary at the same time). My favourites are: LGC, Origin 1.0, Fleeting Dream and HYK slug :smiley-sport038: 

We should have an unofficial Prologue merch line, Fanyu version :animated-smileys-animals-052:  :laughing:

1 hour ago, nekodearu said:

Woaaah...! Thank you, I didn't know there were so many different slugs :loveeyes: They look so beautiful (and scary at the same time). My favourites are: LGC, Origin 1.0, Fleeting Dream and HYK slug :smiley-sport038: 

We should have an unofficial Prologue merch line, Fanyu version :animated-smileys-animals-052:  :laughing:

You're welcome! I also had no idea there are so many different slugs in so many colors and shapes. And some actually look quite beautiful! I've learned so many new things because of Yuzu. :heartpound:

Perhaps someone will even make a thread about Yuzu's costumes as tofu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

On 2/12/2022 at 15:00, Yukok said:

I just watched prologue in HACHINOHE.

It's sooooooooooo wonderful😭😭😭

He mentioned about fans of the world.He said that he received many messages from grobal fans on YouTube.he cares about his fans all over the world all the time 👍

Thank you so much for sharing! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Yuzu has given so much joy and light to every corner of this world for so many years, it’s nice that he gets to feel the love, profound respect and unconditional support we have for him in return! 
I hope you can keep your memories “alive” as Prologue is truly a treasure 💖, I do know that every time I saw Yuzu live, my brain played tricks with me and everything was a blurred somehow 😭💙💙💙

On 12/2/2022 at 10:21 AM, LiaRy said:

I'd like to suggest something - sort of important for the video archive:

On 7th December, there will be a broadcast of Yuzu's Japan Nationals performances through the years, that includes his appearances at the senior Nationals in 2008 and 2009. I no longer have access to YoiTV nor Japan TV (the subscription apps) and cannot record them, but please, someone, please, record them. They will be broadcast on Fuji TV TWO.

Those 2008 and 2009 videos are, I believe, truly important because there is no good quality video freely available on the internet at this moment. So, for the Planet's Archive, and for the future, I think it'd be great to have them in as good quality as possible!

Thank you

@LiaRy I will do my best to record these, but can you please send me a reminder beforehand on Tw DM (brain fog!)...