General Yuzuru Chat

Postcards from "Kateigaho" magazine in the Yurindo Atre Ebisu store:67638860:

Fi27UwWaEAI1Pxt?format=jpg&name=large

I have never seen this photos before.

Source

Yuzu is on the list of the nominees in the athlete category:2thumbsup:

The other athletes are Kaori, S. Kunieda, M. Murakami and A. Sasaki. The winners will be announced on 14th December.

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

How lovely, Sendai being the best again!

Moppysound also tweeting about Prologue! :img_21:

ETA:

The first poster (for East-West underground free passage of Sendai station) was unveiled :tumblr_inline_mto5i7Wpxr1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

I'm so excited for tomorrow - do you think Yuzuru's going to change the lineup at all?

Apparently the shamisen guy is still in Tokyo, so he's not participating in the rehearsals at least. Maybe Change will be changed? :68468287: I have a feeling that Tenchi could make a surprise appearance as well... 

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

I'm so excited for tomorrow - do you think Yuzuru's going to change the lineup at all?

Apparently the shamisen guy is still in Tokyo, so he's not participating in the rehearsals at least. Maybe Change will be changed? :68468287: I have a feeling that Tenchi could make a surprise appearance as well... 

Thanks for this news. We are so excited for tomorrow. Hopefully it's media day too so we get updates. :hachimaki:

2 hours ago, YuDai said:

I think there may be some changes, yes. If the shamisen guy isn't in Hachinohe now then probably we won't see Change tomorrow. I'm waiting for the fan reports and then pictures/video snippets :) 

14 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Aaah! Clean versions of the fantastic new Sekkisei Yuzu pic! He is so gorgeous! :girlsigh:

That picture, THAT PICTURE, speechless, my soul is out of my body fluttering like crazy :10742290:

11 hours ago, Anni said:

Postcards from "Kateigaho" magazine in the Yurindo Atre Ebisu store:67638860:

Fi27UwWaEAI1Pxt?format=jpg&name=large

I have never seen this photos before.

Source

Yuzu is on the list of the nominees in the athlete category:2thumbsup:

The other athletes are Kaori, S. Kunieda, M. Murakami and A. Sasaki. The winners will be announced on 14th December.

Today I saw a news story about a tradition in Catalonia named Intangible Heritage of Humanity and I asked myself "What are the procedures to request this appointment?" Without a doubt, Yuzu's skating deserves the title of Intangible Heritage of Humanity.

6 hours ago, YuDai said:

I wonder too. From my point of view, Seimei, Romeo & Juliet and Itsuka owaru yume are the only programs that would remain, the rest could change... Less than 12 hours to find out! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

9 hours ago, Anabel said:

That picture, THAT PICTURE, speechless, my soul is out of my body fluttering like crazy :10742290:

Today I saw a news story about a tradition in Catalonia named Intangible Heritage of Humanity and I asked myself "What are the procedures to request this appointment?" Without a doubt, Yuzu's skating deserves the title of Intangible Heritage of Humanity.

I wonder too. From my point of view, Seimei, Romeo & Juliet and Itsuka owaru yume are the only programs that would remain, the rest could change... Less than 12 hours to find out! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Where can we order those pictures? :confused:

As much as I love Seimei (and I know Yuzu clearly loves it too), I would love to see something different as his "competition-like" program at Hachinohe.