General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

HD pics :heart:

Where are they from??

These are the "clean" pics. :10636614: :13877886:

I told myself I'll make a big order of Yuzu magazines and photo books by the end of the year on top of my order of Prologue merch. Looks like the order is getting bigger and bigger. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Ghislain is currently working with the Kinoshita Academy in Uji, Kyoto. He has started working with Young You.

GiXZmB4.jpg

Ghislain's next competition is the Grand Prix Final where he will be coaching three juniors. Then he will be returning to Japan to get his students ready for the Japanese Nationals. He will be missing Christmas at home, returning on Boxing Day.

Ghislain had a very nice surprise from Yuzu when he arrived at his hotel on this trip. Yuzu gifted him his new photo albums along with a very nice card.

0opZatu.jpg

37 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Ghislain is currently working with the Kinoshita Academy in Uji, Kyoto. He has started working with Young You.

GiXZmB4.jpg

Ghislain's next competition is the Grand Prix Final where he will be coaching three juniors. Then he will be returning to Japan to get his students ready for the Japanese Nationals. He will be missing Christmas at home, returning on Boxing Day.

Ghislain had a very nice surprise from Yuzu when he arrived at his hotel on this trip. Yuzu gifted him his new photo albums along with a very nice card.

0opZatu.jpg

What are those black boxes? Earphones? :PikachuLayingDown:

10 hours ago, Anabel said:

I was intrigued too, but I finally found it! Kateigaho magazine coming out in January, link to amazon in tweet.

Now... How do I get out of twitter? Too much Yuzu content... I'm lost :10636614::10742290::13877886:

:love:

From the Kateigaho issue 2018 and currently

[NEWS]

No, he really doesn't age.0:)

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

GiXZmB4.jpg

0opZatu.jpg

Thank you Geo for sharing. How attentive from Yuzu.:heartpound: Since Ghishlain's birthday is in a few days, could this maybe also be a "early" gift.

:devilYuzu:

I wish both could meet in Japan.

13 hours ago, Anabel said:

Suzy-Q shared links to the original article. I was able to access it, so I imagine you will be able to too :)

11 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Thanks for the links   :flowers:  Yes, I manage to access the site   :yes:  ... and I was happy to see Nobu in 4th place.

:thanks:  to SUZYQ and you are European too and I was able to watch them too and delighted for Nobu too and the number 1 :wink_star:Yuzu

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Thank you Geo for sharing. How attentive from Yuzu.:heartpound: Since Ghishlain's birthday is in a few days, could this maybe also be a "early" gift.

:devilYuzu:

I wish both could meet in Japan.

How nice of Yuzu! I really missed their interactions at practices and competitions (esp.at kiss and cry). Their relationship is real genuine.Ghishlain is like Yuzu' adopted father from Canada.