General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 7 horas, Beatrice said:

For many years I've been using Firefox bc I tend to have many tabs open (and I mean REALLY many tabs, with all kind of info which I intend to copy sometime later but often don't get round to it), but that didn't get along with the really many tabs of YouTube Yuzu videos I wanted to keep open for repeated watching. That's why I switched to Opera.

Does Google Chrome 'allow' a big amount of open tabs (YT videos too) without crashing? 

I just checked how many tabs I have open in Chrome: 85 tabs, 84 of them related to Yuzu...lol...and 4 of those tabs with YT videos. In parallel I also have Firefox open with around 9 tabs only, Quicktime player and discord also open. Chrome works perfectly fine and never crashed so far. 

7 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I just checked how many tabs I have open in Chrome: 85 tabs, 84 of them related to Yuzu...lol...and 4 of those tabs with YT videos. In parallel I also have Firefox open with around 9 tabs only, Quicktime player and discord also open. Chrome works perfectly fine and never crashed so far. 

Lol these are "REALLY many tabs"  :rofl3:

I have posted here the video of the "Special Yuzuru Hanyu's Tracks" which was broadcast on BS8K the other day.
This is the first time that "Parisienne Walkways" and "Romeo and Juliet" from the Sochi Olympics were broadcast in 8K.
(No narration, no commentary, original 8K video)
Please have a look if you like😊

“Ballade No. 1 in G minor", "SEIMEI", "Notte Stellata" from Pyeongchang Olympics.
NHK Cup in 2019
“Otoñal" (Autumnal) “Origin”
Beijing Olympics.
Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso"
“天と地と”and "春よ、来い”
of the Beijing Olympics were broadcasted.
I will upload them later.

If you can't find it, please let me know and I'll fix it.

24 minutes ago, oudon02 said:

I have posted here the video of the "Special Yuzuru Hanyu's Tracks" which was broadcast on BS8K the other day.
This is the first time that "Parisienne Walkways" and "Romeo and Juliet" from the Sochi Olympics were broadcast in 8K.

“Ballade No. 1 in G minor", "SEIMEI", "Notte Stellata" from Pyeongchang Olympics.
NHK Cup in 2019
Beijing Olympics.
“天と地と”and "春よ、来い”

Wow, thanks a lot!! :7938863::7938863:

29 minutes ago, oudon02 said:

NHK Cup in 2019
Beijing Olympics.
“天と地と”and "春よ、来い”

Thank you for these! I added them (links to DailyMotion) in the video section. I hope you don't mind :)

Continuing the 'Yuzu's Neverending Story in as many reveals as you need' thread: @Beatrice I've read that Microsoft Edge is the best when it comes to managing multiple open tabs, so I switched to it on my computer and it works great. You can also add as many page addresses as you like to your favourites list and pin them to the bookmark bar. In addition, there is always an option to open another browser in a different window if you want to check something that might work better in it. Hope it helps :)

10 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

That's a pity. OK, then the last resort. ... I copied all the text hereunder.

. . . . .

Here is the translation through DeepL for now.  I'll check it later and re-post. . . . . .

Thank you - thank you - thank you !!!!!  :thanks:  :bouquet-smiley:

10 hours ago, Geo1 said:

How many are "REALLY many tabs"? I currently have 26 tabs open on Google Chrome and half of them are YouTube channels. I often have more tabs open. 

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

I was wondering the same, how many is "REALLY many tabs"? lol I also usually have quite a few open ones, but something tells me that @Beatrice must far exceed them hahahaha
@Beatrice try using Chrome . . . . .  Since when is this a thread about browsers?? LOL . . . . .

4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I just checked how many tabs I have open in Chrome: 85 tabs, 84 of them related to Yuzu...lol...and 4 of those tabs with YT videos. . . . . . Chrome works perfectly fine and never crashed so far. 

Well ... as to "how many are really many tabs" ... the 85 tabs Yuzu_legend mentioned is a bit short of my number, but I never exceeded 100 ... I think  :giggle:   I will indeed give Chrome a try  :yes:

Thank you all for the tips  :flowers:

And I beg your forgiveness for cluttering this thread with discussion of browsers  0:)  but it did originate from the 'reading problems' with the article about Yuzu  :slinkaway:

16 minutes ago, Madita said:

I want to share this video I found today on youtube. In the 9 months since I became a Fanyu I have never seen this before and it is so beautiful

The Final Time Traveler in UA 😵💫 never even thought it exists although... obviously it does... since gala practices do happen

12 hours ago, Anabel said:

. . . . .   Since when is this a thread about browsers?? LOL

To compensate, I want to share with you one of the YT channels that I follow . . . . .

Sorry for havíng hijacked the thread and induced extensive off-topic discussions about browsers    :offtopic2::smiley-scared003:    

I too feel the need to atone and compensate with providing some laughter ; the following videos rank among my top favs of Yuzu's non-skating funny and adorable clips and compilations - you've probably seen them before, but I'll post them anyway:

1) KOI-Dance

(All the others are also figure skaters, used to doing choreo, but only Yuzu gets the moves right! and how right!!!)

(I searched really long for a better quality or longer vid - alas, in vain!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) YUZU TWIST - 2014 Stars on Ice Japan 

(This is hilarious! I laughed so hard when I first saw it, I couldn't stop watching it again and again and again ...)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3)  Yuzuru Cute & Adorable   (make sure to lower the sound volume beforehand)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope y'all will display a big smile after watching  :grin:  Good night!  :bed:

11 hours ago, oudon02 said:

NHK Cup in 2019
Beijing Olympics.
“天と地と”and "春よ、来い”

Thank you so much! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

5 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Sorry for havíng hijacked the thread and induced extensive off-topic discussions about browsers    :offtopic2::smiley-scared003:    

I too feel the need to atone and compensate with providing some laughter ; the following videos rank among my top favs of Yuzu's non-skating funny and adorable clips and compilations - you've probably seen them before, but I'll post them anyway:

1) KOI-Dance

(All the others are also figure skaters, used to doing choreo, but only Yuzu gets the moves right! and how right!!!)

(I searched really long for a better quality or longer vid - alas, in vain!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) YUZU TWIST - 2014 Stars on Ice Japan 

(This is hilarious! I laughed so hard when I first saw it, I couldn't stop watching it again and again and again ...)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3)  Yuzuru Cute & Adorable   (make sure to lower the sound volume beforehand)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope y'all will display a big smile after watching  :grin:  Good night!  :bed:

This video of KOI Dance is a little bit longer and with the original music. Every time I am watching it I am stunned by his body feeling and amazed at how much better he is than the other three