General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Please accept this summary . . . . .  Hope this helps until you can access a translation

6 hours ago, Anabel said:

. . . . . the browser's automatic translation does work for me. Have you tried that?

@Perelandra  Thank you so much, it helps a lot  :thanks:

@Anabel  Afaik, I don't have automatic translation in my browser (currently Opera). Do you happen to know whether Firefox has it ?

7 hours ago, Beatrice said:

@Perelandra  Thank you so much, it helps a lot  :thanks:

@Anabel  Afaik, I don't have automatic translation in my browser (currently Opera). Do you happen to know whether Firefox has it ?

I don't know, I have never used Firefox... Maybe you can check it in the settings of the browser. The only way to translate it is if you have the automatic translation option activated in your browser settings if that option exists. Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, Anabel said:

. . . . .  The only way to translate it is if you have the automatic translation option activated in your browser settings if that option exists. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the tip   :thanks:

If you don't mind, may I ask which browser does have the automatic translation option ?

23 時間前, Beatriceさんが言いました:

What does the article say? The website won't let me copy the text, so I cannot use a translator  :scratch2:

This Yahoo News has the same article (2 pages). I hope you can use this for automatic translation.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/af60b224e33fef17f9fffd04d8616ad44ae8c756?page=1

EDIT: Oh, it seems you have solved it :8232307: