General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thank you so much for doing it!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::7938863:

1 hour ago, Elly said:

Thank you for including all of us in the Planet on your ema. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

P.S. You can also schedule a tweet to post on a particular time and day before you post it. That way it will post itself even if you are not there to post it. It comes in handy sometimes. :wink2:

Most welcome @Yuzu_legend, @Elly!

@Elly I brought the ema back to my room yesterday & wrote the msg in my room early this morning (too tired to write after packing my luggage last evening) 😆. And brought the ema down to Hie Shrine today. I didn't want to place the ema before 11.11,  hence I didn't schedule the tweet (& am not an active twitter user prior to becoming a baby fanyu!) :typing: Frankly speaking, I ain't Yuzu so probably won't attempt to post at 11.11 or 1.11 often or again. :yuck: :loveshower:

1 hour ago, Soleil88 said:

For live view screening in the theatres, my japanese friend helped me enter the lottery for the movie tickets & she won the lottery for them. I didn't manage to get any japanese sim card though (though i plan to initially). Sorry that i couldn't provide any deeper insights. 

Thank you! Actually I’ve asked around and the general consensus is you need to have a Japanese friend lol 😅

3 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Gotta to apply for leave on Monday then! For personal reasons lol :8788161:

I don't have the option to ask for the day off, but I will definitely talk to my boss about putting me in the farthest corner of the building that day, for my own good and that of others :10636614: 
(I'll see it at 07am, a couple of hours before I go to work :8788161:)

3 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

I managed to post the tweet at 1.11pm on 11.11.2022. I did it! :yahoo:And it was so stressful having to make sure I'm seated down at some cafe & focusing on not missing the important timing. My ema for Yuzu before I return home from Japan today. This is at Hie Shrine, Tokyo. The baby pooh san is not attached permanently on the ema in case you are wondering.:grin: Happy Friday Satellites!!! :heartpound::heartpound::heartpound:

You worked hard!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

58 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

Most welcome @Yuzu_legend, @Elly!

@Elly I brought the ema back to my room yesterday & wrote the msg in my room early this morning (too tired to write after packing my luggage last evening) 😆. And brought the ema down to Hie Shrine today. I didn't want to place the ema before 11.11,  hence I didn't schedule the tweet (& am not an active twitter user prior to becoming a baby fanyu!) :typing: Frankly speaking, I ain't Yuzu so probably won't attempt to post at 11.11 or 1.11 often or again. :yuck: :loveshower:

I can't even notice when it's 11:11. The other day I looked at the clock at 22:22h and thought "Oh yeah, this is more me, on my own way" :13877886:

53 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Thank you! Actually I’ve asked around and the general consensus is you need to have a Japanese friend lol 😅

Let's make japanese friends! Cultural exchange is always interesting :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

I managed to post the tweet at 1.11pm on 11.11.2022. I did it! :yahoo:And it was so stressful having to make sure I'm seated down at some cafe & focusing on not missing the important timing. My ema for Yuzu before I return home from Japan today. This is at Hie Shrine, Tokyo. The baby pooh san is not attached permanently on the ema in case you are wondering.:grin: Happy Friday Satellites!!! :heartpound::heartpound::heartpound:

Many thanks @Soleil88 for the wishes from Planet Hanyu.:YuzuPoohLove:

My youtube notification this morning worked fine.:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi everyone

Please keep in mind that no content that is reserved for Yuzu’s YT channel members should be shared here or elsewhere. 

:thanks:

Question:

But talking about the seen content is allowed, right?

Because I agree that member videos or pictures of it shouldn't be shared, but there is no harm in exchanging opinions or thoughts on it.

We could put it under spoiler or in a seperated thread (and sorry if this is already the case, didn't see one so far). At least thats my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️.

7 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

For live view screening in the theatres, my japanese friend helped me enter the lottery for the movie tickets & she won the lottery for them. I didn't manage to get any japanese sim card though (though i plan to initially). Sorry that i couldn't provide any deeper insights. 

wait won't one of those Japanese SIM cards on Shopee work? data only SIM card can't receive sms? 

17 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

wait won't one of those Japanese SIM cards on Shopee work? data only SIM card can't receive sms? 

No idea though. Because my friend volunteered to enter lottery for me to watch together, i decided not to buy any Japanese sim card. I asked her if i can buy any prepaid japanese sim card to use outside of Japan, she had no idea too. :smiley-angry020:

13 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

Omg there are people selling Japanese SIM cards on shopee. From what I’ve read it doesn’t give the buyer Japanese phone number, hence the can’t receive SMS caution. I’m sure there are SIM cards with Japanese phone number  being sold (thus able to receive SMS), we just have to search for it. The caveat is the sim has to be activated in Japan itself. So no purchasing tickets in your own country before setting foot in Japan lol. 

4 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Omg there are people selling Japanese SIM cards on shopee. From what I’ve read it doesn’t give the buyer Japanese phone number, hence the can’t receive SMS caution. I’m sure there are SIM cards with Japanese phone number  being sold (thus able to receive SMS), we just have to search for it. The caveat is the sim has to be activated in Japan itself. So no purchasing tickets in your own country before setting foot in Japan lol. 

There must be a way to activate the card outside of Japan as some of the fanyus living in Hong Kong / Australia did that. 

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Question:

But talking about the seen content is allowed, right?

Because I agree that member videos or pictures of it shouldn't be shared, but there is no harm in exchanging opinions or thoughts on it.

We could put it under spoiler or in a seperated thread (and sorry if this is already the case, didn't see one so far). At least thats my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️.

Just remember that the very best way to keep a secret is to not talk about it at all. Personally I think we should refrain, or at least keep such chats to DMs amongst those who have bought his YouTunes membership. Not on any publicly viewable thread.

19 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Just remember that the very best way to keep a secret is to not talk about it at all. Personally I think we should refrain, or at least keep such chats to DMs amongst those who have bought his YouTunes membership. Not on any publicly viewable thread.

:iagree: 

Yuzu said that it would be spoiled if people share outside the membership. Like all clubs there are membership perks, sorry non members, but that is the way clubs work. 

Just bear in mind the Ice cube membership was able to buy seats en bloc for members which allowed the members to secure seats for comps and shows and also travel or sit together with friends. People complained about being excluded from this, but in reality the club members had to pay for membership and also had to attend certain number of events to protect their membership status. Sadly, this is the way the world works. People join groups in different aspects of their lives and the group 'power' is often greater than that of individuals, which is why club membership is attractive. Joining groups has a cost and one of the exacted 'costs' is often discretion.

I understand that it was me that joked about the tiny stick figure drawing inside a rectangle which was posted as the 'spoiler' of the previous post from the members site. A joke drawing is different from posting information from the site to share with non members, which is specifically something that members have been asked not to do.

hace 34 minutos , rockstaryuzu said:

I agree.

After all, "membership" means you can have access to certain things that non-members cannot get. That's how private clubs, forums, courses, work.