General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, Anni said:

I checked my final order status of the Prologue merchandise. Unfortunately the pink tumbler was cancelled again. Such a pity, I would have liked to have  this one.:(

Keep trying! I ordered black hoodie twice - size M and S. I ordered M size first without knowing measurements of all types were listed.M size far too big for me and I ended ordered size S again😂

39 minutes ago, LAY said:

Keep trying! I ordered black hoodie twice - size M and S. I ordered M size first without knowing measurements of all types were listed.M size far too big for me and I ended ordered size S again😂

Yes, I hope  that the sold out goods will be replenished again.:smiley-angelic001: If the shipping would not be so expensive.:10636614:

2 saat önce Henni147 dedi ki:

herkese selam :grup kucaklaşması:

Bu sözü de burada çok istiyorum:

Bence o gün için sahip gibi bazı özel hashtag'leri trend üretmek iyi bir fikir olur:

#YuzuOnWikipedia

#ウィキペディアで見る羽生選手

#MutluWikiDoğum GünüYuzu

Ve ayrıca bu iki sayfaya bağlantı sağlayın:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzuru_Hanyu_Olympic_seasons

Bu, a) daha fazla göremediğine dair okuması ve bunu öğrendiğini bilmelidir.

ne?

Henni,..çok teşekkür ederim :Teşekkürler:
Yuzu....Umarım görür

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Yes, I hope  that the sold out goods will be replenished again.:smiley-angelic001: If the shipping would not be so expensive.:10636614:

I keep checking the store because wasn’t there talks about performance only merch? Unless I misunderstood. Maybe after Hachinohe? :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, gapil27 said:

I knew the moment I saw this it'll be posted asap on twitter lol. And I was right. It has been cut, giffed and shared lots of time :67638860:

Anyway I saw that Flat Hachinohe could only accommodate 3500 people at a time? It's a shame though, but I'm happy we got 7900 people cheering for Yuzu at Yokohama per show. It was very fulfilling to watch, even though I'm not there. I hope fans can create more surprises for Yuzu in Hachinohe, they have 3 days to do so. They can even plan it early :10815002:

Maybe some early happy birthday...

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Also with English subtitles (video above)

[NEWS]

Thank you Yuzu for the suggestion, but I need my buns for the breakfast.🤗

It always amuse me when I see people around the world who eat lunch for breakfast. I'm always like, how could you eat that for breakfast? I need my sweets (and coffee or tea) first thing in the morning.

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Better yet 

representing Planet Hanyu !!!!!

Hah I thought that, too! It could be hilarious (and it will show that he knows we consider him an alien (the positive aspect of "alien"))

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone :grouphug:

I want to share this news here too:

I think, it would be a good idea to make some special hashtags trend on that day like:

#YuzuOnWikipedia

#ウィキペディアで見る羽生選手

#HappyWikiBirthdayYuzu

And also link to these two pages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzuru_Hanyu_Olympic_seasons

This would increase chances that a) more people will see and read it and b) that Yuzu himself will find out about it.

What do you think?

Well done Henni!! Congrats.

With, I'll admit, some sadness, I have retired my old avatar. After reading Yuzu's comments at the Prologue press con, I can no longer champion his pursuit of Nessie. I chose, instead, this image from "A Fleeting Dream," where he symbolically laid that aspiration -- which had become a burden -- to rest. 

R.I.P, Nessie. Fly on, Yuzu. 

I was looking through photos from FaOI (Yuzu's own costumes, not the group ones) and Prologue costumes today... Yuzu's costumes are so very diverse. Of course each costume is meant to fit the program overall, but they are also made in such a way that Yuzu's body lines are very differently accentuated while he skates - the costumes almost giving a performance themselves.

Excuse my ramblings, I just find them all so beautiful and unique (yes, even the Real Face hoodie)