General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Its back in stock and yes the site is in japanese, but you just have to add the hoodie to the world shopping cart, after that, the ordering follows in english. Just be aware that the shipping fee will not be shown in the total amount at the end! You can try to calculate it, but it will still be a bit of an surprise.

I calculated around 35-45€ as shipping fee for the hoodie.

45 e?? Yikes, that is too much for me...

7 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Its back in stock and yes the site is in japanese, but you just have to add the hoodie to the world shopping cart, after that, the ordering follows in english. Just be aware that the shipping fee will not be shown in the total amount at the end! You can try to calculate it, but it will still be a bit of an surprise.

I calculated around 35-45€ as shipping fee for the hoodie.

Thanks a lot Faithyu! Great news for me to hear it's been restocked. I wonder whether the limited edition blanket is still available? I am a petite size lady (5 feet 2 inches) and wondering whether size 'M' hoodie is too big for me ?

28 minutes ago, LAY said:

Sorry, may I ask can I pay using visa credit card? 

Question
About payment method
Answer
WorldShopping accepts the payment methods as follows:

・Credit Card (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB)
・PayPal
・Alipay
・Amazon Pay (* Only for some compatible online shops) ・Debit Card ( China UnionPay etc.)

The above taken from WorldShopping FAQ. 
1 hour ago, Soleil88 said:
Question
About payment method
Answer
WorldShopping accepts the payment methods as follows:

・Credit Card (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB)
・PayPal
・Alipay
・Amazon Pay (* Only for some compatible online shops) ・Debit Card ( China UnionPay etc.)

The above taken from WorldShopping FAQ. 

That's great! Thanks a lot. Will order tomorrow before restocked items sold out again😂

The Daily Spread Eagle - November 3rd 2022

EXCITEMENT BUILDS AT PALACE HANYU - EMPEROR RETURNS FROM ICE CAVES AND NEW ICE HALL IS FINISHED

Just before the festival of Hanyu - een Emperor Hanyu returned to the Palace to oversee the finishing touches to the refurbishment of the new Ballroom. Emperor Hanyu had  draughted the design for the hall to resemble the Grand Ballroom, however, his design was to have a floor of ice and the decor in pure white marble with pale blue architectural details. The Emperor had also consulted with artisan Poohs to have new Imperial Regalia and other special sculptures created to mark a new era of Emperor Hanyu's reign.

The Emperor was delighted with the hall and began preparations for the artisan Poohs to bring in the specially commissioned gold sculptures.

The gold sculptures had been crafted from the gold, which had erupted from Mount Irene back in July following Liberation Day. The design of the sculptures was shrouded in mystery, yet they were said to represent important events from the Emperor's childhood, before he had ascended the throne and young adult life as the new Emperor.

During the Emperor's absence at the Ice Caves of Sendai, the jump ladies had been charged with refining their jump duties. Now that the Emperor had returned they were desperate to demonstrate how committed they had been to carry out the Emperor's instructions and to see the new clothes that the Emperor had commissioned for the grand opening of the new ice hall.

The jump ladies were called to an audience with the Emperor, they gathered outside the doors of the Ice Hall. The Emperor put his fingers to his lips and gestured for them to follow. They crept inside and Emperor Hanyu closed the doors behind them. The ladies gasped in awe at the size of the hall, the ice and the golden sculptures. The ladies were only permitted enough time to rehearse some of the jumps that the Emperor had requested and they hid their disappointment that the new clothes were not on display in the hall. The ladies were sworn to secrecy about the details of their performance and the appearance of the Ice Hall. Then the Emperor bade them all a good night, before slipping away to his private apartments, with the Emperor's promise that all will be revealed very soon indeed.

2 hours ago, LAY said:

Thanks a lot Faithyu! Great news for me to hear it's been restocked. I wonder whether the limited edition blanket is still available? I am a petite size lady (5 feet 2 inches) and wondering whether size 'M' hoodie is too big for me ?

Hi, if you click on the page for any garment a little size chart pops up with various measurements. Blanket is available at the moment ( I have ordered white T and hoodie, blanket and large bag and programme, and Tenchi clear file - in anticipation for the Feb posting date )

Hope that helps

On 11/2/2022 at 8:00 AM, gapil27 said:

My order got cancelled just as new stocks were added. Undeterred, I ordered again. Got the confirmation email (again) but still waiting for the successful purchase email. But this time WS upped the shipping & service charge. That’s disappointing. 

Who knew it would be this hard to support Yuzu lol. Why won’t you take my money Yuzu?!! I did try to use my own proxy (not WS) but navigating the store proved challenging. If I’m left with just keychain this time I’ll try again after new merch drops :snonegai:

I think you should contact WorldShopping customer support about this, as the domestic shipping fee has gone back down to the original cost (JPY 880) as of today :confused: There were some fans discussing this same issue on Twitter yesterday and today.

A link to WorldShopping's inquiry form can be found at https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/contactsupport?language=en_US

For anyone who may be unaware, when the Prologue goods were first available on November 1 at https://axelstore.jp/prologue, the domestic (within Japan) shipping fee quoted by WorldShopping was JPY 880. Yesterday, some fans noticed that this fee increased to JPY 1760 (double the cost! :shocked:). I also noticed that this yesterday as I didn't manage to get all of the items I wanted in my first order made on November 1 and was thinking of putting in a second order when items were restocked. Today the shipping fee is back down to JPY 880 if you check again. I am assuming that there may have been some issue or error in the system on WorldShopping's end causing this discrepancy that later got corrected.

I encourage anyone who has made an order in the last day or so to double check their order confirmation e-mail and to contact WS if you got charged JPY 1760 instead of JPY 880 for the "Japan Domestic Shipping Fee". Note that the "Purchase Agency Fee" charged by WS is 10% of the total amount paid to the shop (item price + domestic shipping fee), so this amount should also get adjusted if you were charged the incorrect domestic shipping fee.

Nobody wants to pay more fees than necessary, so I hope this information is helpful to some :happy: