General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Ghostlyspoof said:

Yep! you can watch old membership content whenever! If he were to do a members only livestream this week and somebody got a membership a year from now, they'd still be able to watch that old livestream. So anyone is fine to get a membership whenever, there's no rush! 

(I've never posted before sorry if I did this wrong)

Thank for the answer! So happy about this!

And welcome to the planet!

24 minutes ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

For those that have joined the YouTube membership, have you written your requests for the program you would like to see Yuzu skate in his show?

kbk0Wie.png

How did you manage to get this message shown in English? On my IPhone the members-only messages appear only in Japanese. BTW joining for me was much easier than expected. My credit card payment details were already in place. Probably due to my other channel membership which has been running for some time now. Although I had not used my phone for setting it up back then. And it said 9,99 € without any extra cost.

10 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

How did you manage to get this message shown in English? On my IPhone the members-only messages appear only in Japanese. BTW joining for me was much easier than expected. My credit card payment details were already in place. Probably due to my other channel membership which has been running for some time now. Although I had not used my phone for setting it up back then. And it said 9,99 € without any extra cost.

I can't do it on my iphone, but I could on my laptop. I have the Google translate plug-in so I just clicked on that and told it to translate the page.

Z5iVgAg.png

This is interesting. There is Prologue Hachinohe ad listing three days (Friday, Saturday and Monday). I checked the Prologue webpage and there is no such information. Maybe they are preparing for bigger audience since the arena is small. Somehow I don't think it is a mistake.

[NEWS]

2 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Not sure about phone access and translation. However, if you visit the YT channel using a laptop, then open the community or membership section, use the 'right click' tool with the cursor over the text, a list of choices appears one of which should be - translate into English, click on this the text morphs into English. Hope that helps

51 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

This is interesting. There is Prologue Hachinohe ad listing three days (Friday, Saturday and Monday). I checked the Prologue webpage and there is no such information. Maybe they are preparing for bigger audience since the arena is small. Somehow I don't think it is a mistake.

[NEWS]

It will be sold out for certain, even if it is on a 'school night' :winky:

7 hours ago, lajoitko said:

[NEWS]

The third day in Hachinohe has been announced by the Prologue Twitter account.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
10 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

For those that have joined the YouTube membership, have you written your requests for the program you would like to see Yuzu skate in his show?

I'm wondering about the forum policy, are we allowed to share his member only messages on public forums? 

3 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

I saw an interview with machida, a popular song copyright cost 2 million yen!

I don’t think our member fees is enough to cover the cost he has incurred so far :cry:

I'm actually surprised the song owner wouldn't give him a free license to use the music. Anything with a Yuzu touch will only boost popularity and additional sales. 

18 hours ago, Anni said:
The membership is now open on youtube :O:59182a91b7414_cool(1):

So all this time, I've never subscribed to any paid streaming service like Netflix, Disney, HBO, etc. 

It's always Yuzu who gets me to cave! :whiteflag:

18 hours ago, YuDai said:

:smiley-shocked032::59227c768286a__s::eek:

So it's EUR 10 for Europeans, I'm pretty tight on money but...

He said he wasn't going to post that much, so you can always wait until he posts a couple videos and then subscribe for a month.

14 hours ago, river said:

Joined!

I did the math (surprise, surprise) and at 9.7K likes on a member-only post, at 70% of a USD $10 subscription... Yuzu's making at least $68000 per month.

Happy to pay it. It's still much cheaper than what I was paying to go all over the world in the hopes of watching him skate. (And goodness knows he wasn't getting 70% of what I was paying to the ISU!)

14K likes now. :)  I'm sure he makes good money, but I suspect he also has big expenses. Not sure how Japan taxes work, but he's probably in a high tax bracket. He has to rent out the rink every night. He has to pay his team and staff.  A legal team like Team Sirius can't be cheap. He has to pay for costumes, choreographers, music rights, etc. He probably has physiotherapists and will probably hire videographers to help him create future videos. And then sometimes there are medical expenses.

We all wish for him to have a long career into his old age, but it's not unusual for athletes to try to cash in as much as possible when they're young because they may not have that earning capacity when they're older.

10 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

kbk0Wie.png

I asked for Origin because seeing him skate that live at 2019 SCI was an unforgettable experience so it's always one of my favorites.

30 minutes ago, JanMary said:

I'm wondering about the forum policy, are we allowed to share his member only messages on public forums? 

For simple messages it's fine (because of translations)

Links to members-only videos, codes for early access or links intended only for people subscribing would be off limits :YuzuPooh: