General Yuzuru Chat

51 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

the join button doesn't appear on my app :confused:

It's cheaper to join from pc version than mob app. Apparently, Apple will add extra dollars if you join via mobile and the extra bit will not go to Yuzu so don't feel guilty for not paying it through this method.

I have a question. If I wait a few weeks to join, can I watch all the video posted under membership even the ones posted before my joining date? I don't want to miss anything but I can't join right now because of some problems with my bank (don't ask, it took me 1 hour live chat to solve my antivirus payment). So I'm wondering... BTW it would be my first subscription not only to Youtube but ever. I'm not even subscribed to spotify!

Joined!

I did the math (surprise, surprise) and at 9.7K likes on a member-only post, at 70% of a USD $10 subscription... Yuzu's making at least $68000 per month.

Happy to pay it. It's still much cheaper than what I was paying to go all over the world in the hopes of watching him skate. (And goodness knows he wasn't getting 70% of what I was paying to the ISU!)

1 hour ago, LaCarmi said:

I have a question. If I wait a few weeks to join, can I watch all the video posted under membership even the ones posted before my joining date? I don't want to miss anything but I can't join right now because of some problems with my bank (don't ask, it took me 1 hour live chat to solve my antivirus payment). So I'm wondering... BTW it would be my first subscription not only to Youtube but ever. I'm not even subscribed to spotify!

Yep! you can watch old membership content whenever! If he were to do a members only livestream this week and somebody got a membership a year from now, they'd still be able to watch that old livestream. So anyone is fine to get a membership whenever, there's no rush! 

(I've never posted before sorry if I did this wrong)

8 minutes ago, river said:

Joined!

I did the math (surprise, surprise) and at 9.7K likes on a member-only post, at 70% of a USD $10 subscription... Yuzu's making at least $68000 per month.

Happy to pay it. It's still much cheaper than what I was paying to go all over the world in the hopes of watching him skate. (And goodness knows he wasn't getting 70% of what I was paying to the ISU!)

he also needs to pay local tax? Probably 50% which is higher than whatever he's getting from magazines and photobook as well!

3 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

sigh, antis already started to attack Yuzu for opening the membership. I already saw Yuma’s fans making a drama out of it and calling it unjustifiable.

Yuzu is not forcing anyone to pay, it’s “offered” for his fans. Some of fans don't want or can't afford it and it’s all Okay too. Making a drama out of this to attack both fanyus and Yuzu is just pathetic. Some people like to ruin every good news. :sigh:

I don't understand the complaints, isn't getting paid the essence of being a professional? :shrug:

I'm not sure if I can afford it now, but it's my problem, not his. I can't buy many of the things I would like to have, but I understand that I can't have everything just for watching adverts, allowing cookies or other ways of accessing my personal data online.

Hace 2 horas, nekodearu said:

I don't understand the complaints, isn't getting paid the essence of being a professional? :shrug:

I'm not sure if I can afford it now, but it's my problem, not his. I can't buy many of the things I would like to have, but I understand that I can't have everything just for watching adverts, allowing cookies or other ways of accessing my personal data online.

Neither can I.

After all, we all pay for the things we like and enjoy. Some of us pay for Netflix, or Disney+, or Amazon Prime, so we can watch films and series. Some of us pay to watch football, basketball or other sports on TV or live.

It's a pity when we can't afford the things we like, but professionals need to earn their living, and people have to respect this.

Hace 5 horas, Mary_kyo said:

sigh, antis already started to attack Yuzu for opening the membership. I already saw Yuma’s fans making a drama out of it and calling it unjustifiable.

Yuzu is not forcing anyone to pay, it’s “offered” for his fans. Some of fans don't want or can't afford it and it’s all Okay too. Making a drama out of this to attack both fanyus and Yuzu is just pathetic. Some people like to ruin every good news. :sigh:

Well, I'm sure we all were expecting this.

But, after all, everyone spend their money the way they want, and no one has the right to criticize this.

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! :smiley-happy093:

Wait? What??? Could this perhaps mean a paid livestream of his show? Or even special access to purchase tickets to his live show? :panic:

And yaaay to Yuzu's show being broadcast! :bunny-smiley:

This is what I am wondering about, too. A livestream that would remain available for members - I saw such things in my other YouTube membership. If we could have this for PROLOGUE I’d be in heaven. :loveshower: