General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I was hoping we would get an official, paid international stream as well, but I understand it may have been difficult to organise with such a tight schedule.

I can't wait to see his first pro ice show :heart:

Same here! I so very much want to pay for the viewing. 

7 minutes ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Can someone tell me if there is need to fill card information on YoiTV for month trial? :snonegai:

Nop, you don't need any card information. Also, for now, you can renew the free subscription by contacting their support service. I must say that of the 3 services I have used (New Home, Japan std and Yoi TV) this has been by far the best and not just because it is free. Both the image quality and the synchronization of image and sound are the best. Although I don't know if this depends on external factors, but Japan TV for me had a very annoying sound delay.

8 минут назад, Anabel сказал:

Nop, you don't need any card information. Also, for now, you can renew the free subscription by contacting their support service. I must say that of the 3 services I have used (New Home, Japan std and Yoi TV) this has been by far the best and not just because it is free. Both the image quality and the synchronization of image and sound are the best. Although I don't know if this depends on external factors, but Japan TV for me had a very annoying sound delay.

Thank you for information! I can use it in Russia. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Is anyone know about legal all that stream services or it's just restream? :14066882:

:smiley-shocked032::59227c768286a__s::eek:

So it's EUR 10 for Europeans, I'm pretty tight on money but...

I wonder what this means:

ワンマンショーのチケット先行販売(仮)

Deepl: Tentative ticket pre-sale for one-man show

(pre-sale for the next stop, or for live-streaming?)