General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

La plupart du temps, les costumes de Yuzu le recouvrent de tissu, y compris de mailles ton sur ton, de sorte que sa peau n'est jamais réellement exposée. C'est étonnant pour Yuzu d'être «révélé» dans ses photos de tournage.

J'ai pré-commandé les deux éditions d'Aera dans une librairie en ligne japonaise, mais les exemplaires n'arriveront qu'en novembre

All competition costumes show no exposed skin and I think? that it is the ISU which imposes it and we can see it closely the beige fabric and now Yuzu is free from it (remembering the FOI) and, of course, with decency and I  :heartpound: this white shirt that he wears wonderfully ...... And long live November for your :2thumbsup:AERA

2 hours ago, Anni said:

And here is an excerpt from the Yurindo Atre Ebisu store

[NEW]

I would also like to be in these stores now.

:devilyuzu:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Alright, we'll visit Japan and buy Yuzu books

Yuzu saves the publishing industry

:wave:  girls : I WANT to be part of the trip, because England and Germany are not far from France  :nod2:   :lol: and COOL Yuzu with :girlsigh:Guriri

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Aera special edition has been released 1 day early

Look at the book shop display. All Yuzu

4 hours ago, Anni said:

And here a clip from the Yurindo Atre Ebisu store

[NEWS]

I would also like to be in this stores now.

:devilYuzu:

Google, how do I beam myself to the other side of the Earth? :spacealien:

When I travel to Japan, I will take five empty suitcases with me to fill with Yuzu merch. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

5 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

All competition costumes show no exposed skin and I think? that it is the ISU which imposes it and we can see it closely the beige fabric and now Yuzu is free from it (remembering the FOI) and, of course, with decency and I  :heartpound: this white shirt that he wears wonderfully ...... And long live November for your :2thumbsup:AERA

In the past, people joked that Yuzu had to be covered because if not, there would be a mass break out of fainting in the arena. :10742290::13877886:

Satomi Ito explained some of her costume making secrets as well. The illusion mesh panels also prevent the costumes from slipping around the skaters body too much, as well as avoiding costume rule violations. 

10 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  girls : I WANT to be part of the trip, because England and Germany are not far from France  :nod2:   :lol: and COOL Yuzu with :girlsigh:Guriri

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Sounds as if we will all be having a ladies tour to Japan:party0019:

5 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

Count me in please!!! :smiley-happy105::heartpound:

Perhaps that would be a market niche and a new business idea: a travel agency specialized in organizing Fanyu trips to Japan. :grin:

9 hours ago, Anni said:

Marika's translation(see below)

:grin:

[NEWS]

:girlsigh:

fe3syd4viair1wph3d8b.jpeg

x

Edit

With English subtitles 

[NEWS]

The video of Yuzu and Guriri is so cute! How Guriri always calls him Yuzuzu! Adorable! :heartpound:

7 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Perhaps that would be a market niche and a new business idea: a travel agency specialized in organizing Fanyu trips to Japan. :grin:

The video of Yuzu and Guriri is so cute! How Guriri always call him Yuzuzu! Adorable! :heartpound:

Don't think we need travel agency to organise fanyu trips for us unless the package includes tickets to his ice show.  I wouldn't mind if just for the ice shows plus a few days of accomodation. The rest of the trip can b free and easy. Wont burn our pockets too! :panic: