General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

no. I don’t think he get the money apart from the 2nd video.

What do you mean? There is no minimum length for monetization (although apparently 8min+ videos will give you more revenue).

Edit: also, his channel has now over 10 million views!

https://socialcounts.org/youtube-live-subscriber-count/UChXVX37lFVqMfYWNsDvqhdQ

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
58 minutes ago, Anni said:

Miyakawa covered "Suiheisen" from Back Number, one of Yuzu's favorite songs.:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw :

By the way headphones. :wink2: I see these two older photos for the first time.

[NEW]

I'm the same as you, I discovered this young Yuzu with a construction helmet and, I think, he's going to start a trend  :surprised_pikachu:  and I listened to the cover of Taisei  :2thumbsup: (well I didn't understand anything) but the music is sweet  :201111231756430f6: :2011112318014775d: and here is the young beginner Yuzu full of passion and with her white skirt and pink top :peekapooh: 

4 hours ago, YuDai said:

What do you mean? There is no minimum length for monetization (although apparently 8min+ videos will give you more revenue).

Edit: also, his channel has now over 10 million views!

https://socialcounts.org/youtube-live-subscriber-count/UChXVX37lFVqMfYWNsDvqhdQ

Spoiler

I cannot know for sure as no one knows what yuzu bought (license or rights? the exact terms). Unless he bought the use of rights that allows him to monetise, I highly doubt the entire amount will go to him due to the music used for 1, 3 and the livestream. In 2, the music is royalty-free.  yuzu is based in Japan so his revenue should be better if he is able to monetise successfully. As viewers, we are all over the world so I am not sure how it will affect the amount. :shrug: 

Yes, length of video affects the revenue. Usually the longer videos have better payout. 10 mins used to be the sweet spot but YouTubers are posting longer videos so maybe there are changes. So, in conclusion, it is good that yuzu is going for channel membership which are more stable and can help cover his cost.

source: watched too many YouTubers complaining about YouTube :roll:

9 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

Hide contents

I cannot know for sure as no one knows what yuzu bought (license or rights? the exact terms). Unless he bought the use of rights that allows him to monetise, I highly doubt the entire amount will go to him due to the music used for 1, 3 and the livestream. In 2, the music is royalty-free.  yuzu is based in Japan so his revenue should be better if he is able to monetise successfully. As viewers, we are all over the world so I am not sure how it will affect the amount. :shrug: 

Yes, length of video affects the revenue. Usually the longer videos have better payout. 10 mins used to be the sweet spot but YouTubers are posting longer videos so maybe there are changes. So, in conclusion, it is good that yuzu is going for channel membership which are more stable and can help cover his cost.

source: watched too many YouTubers complaining about YouTube :roll:

Yuzuru has actually paid a lot of attention to copyright issues in his videos - you can see all the licenses he has bought under the descriptions! I'm proud of him, he really did his homework(:

(This may be one of the main reasons for him creating the membership system, song licenses are not cheap...) 

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Shinya tweeted this🙏

🌸Haru yo Koi🌸

[NEW]

I just savored your link and it changes from what we are used to hearing on HYK and it makes me think of what Jerry Lee LEWIS is playing and it wouldn't be "skating" at this rate and Yuzu has therefore help Shinya and he has a musical ear since he arranged Seimei and here is the "big baby Yuzu"  :lol: and his ETO really makes me :girlsigh:laugh

Hi, I rewatch Yuzu's 3rd video and each time I find sth new. Did you notice that, starting from 6:13, there is a picture within a picture, showing his feet simultaneousely from a different angle? It appears in the bottom left corner. :cool2:

Also, I LOVE "Change" and this is the best Change I've ever seen.

The black suits him. And the hair :smiley-cool14:

And the speed - woooah! It's the first time I can feel it so well!

As for the new program - he really never takes the easy way, huh? It takes a lot of courage and creativity to experiment like this instead of sticking to the well-known, polished and perfected over years and therefore safe forms. I'm really impressed. And smiling. The whole video makes me grin. :grin: