General Yuzuru Chat

What do you think folks? Fitting for the GOAT, in fact what is a gala without him there?

I know ppl will be thinking about agenda for pulling in crowds, but WE could be part of the crowd! On the other hand, ISU .....

He'd need to be well rewarded, and what would his view be on travel during the ongoing pandemic, and non-mask wearing audiences in Europe for example??

A resounding NOOOOOO in the comments lol!

Edit: I wish I knew what Yuzuru would feel about it...but I cant imagine JSF wanting him at Worlds, overshadowing their faves...He is their only two time Olympic champ though....

2nd edit - I like this response and the points raised...I agree fully, Yuzuru should not go, and he himself would not wish to for these reasons and also because he has moved on already and is a busy bee on his own projects. (though if he was asked and decided he would go I would support him, but they aint gonna ask imo)

56 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Maybe my expectations were too high, but I don't understand how this was a "behind the scenes" in any sense of the word :scratch3: But I'm glad Ninagawa had a good time, I quite enjoy her work in general.

I was honestly hoping for some footage. In 2018 there was behind the scene (see clip below). Maybe there will also be some later (after the release on 13th October) of 2022 ? :shrug: By the way I'm curious to see when the new Towa CM will be released.

8 minutes ago, Pammi said:

What do you think folks? Fitting for the GOAT, in fact what is a gala without him there?

I know ppl will be thinking about agenda for pulling in crowds, but WE could be part of the crowd!

He'd need to be well rewarded, and what would his view be on travel during the ongoing pandemic, and non-mask wearing audiences in Europe for example??

My secret hope is that he will schedule his own shows — with ample streaming options — at the same time as ISU’s big events, just to drive home the realization of what they lost when they pushed him away. Taking competition to a whole new level, indeed.

Of course I know he’s unlikely to do that out of respect for the skaters and the sport. But it would be such sweet revenge. 
:hachimaki_angryparty_:

52 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

which programmes and the kind of performance fans would like to see. 

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Agree on the footage & editing. In time, he’ll streamline his process and the result will be even better. The way I see it, this YT channel is like his pet project, something that he wants to do on his own. Something personal that he made and wants to share with his fans. Hence wanting to do everything himself. In due time maybe he’ll hire professionals who can realize his visions better but until that time I’ll be here, enjoying the journey with him :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

50 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I know ppl will be thinking about agenda for pulling in crowds, but WE could be part of the crowd! On the other hand, ISU .....

Edit: I wish I knew what Yuzuru would feel about it...but I cant imagine JSF wanting him at Worlds, overshadowing their faves...He is their only two time Olympic champ though....

2nd edit - I like this response and the points raised...I agree fully, Yuzuru should not go, and he himself would not wish to for these reasons and also because he has moved on already and is a busy bee on his own projects. (though if he was asked and decided he would go I would support him, but they aint gonna ask imo)

I would also say NO!!! :noshake:

30 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Agree on the footage & editing. In time, he’ll streamline his process and the result will be even better. The way I see it, this YT channel is like his pet project, something that he wants to do on his own. Something personal that he made and wants to share with his fans. Hence wanting to do everything himself. In due time maybe he’ll hire professionals who can realize his visions better but until that time I’ll be here, enjoying the journey with him :tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

Definitely we will be there for the entire journey. We can be like the volunteers who line the routes of long distance races, to provide energy gels, water and at the finish line with blankets and lots of congratulatory cheers.

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Hmmm, sounds like the Gala and event organisers know exactly what or rather who sells tickets. It would be rather telling if the normally popular Gala, is not so popular anymore. Not everyone can give a good gala performance. 

Perhaps some venues are really concerned about revenue. Methinks people need the favour of the Ice Emperor, rather than the other way around, for publicity etc. Just pondering if some broadcasters may have expressed their views about who they would like to see perform at the gala event.

My message to Yuzu:

Put yourself first. Heal your heart. Your true and loyal supporters will follow you on your journey and be with you, wherever you choose to be.

You owe absolutely nothing to anyone whatsoever, your fans are grateful for everything you have given already.

19 minutes ago, Anni said:

I too would say NO!!! :shake:

I add myself with you and the other fanyus : by your "NITCH" / the Italian NO / NOT in English / NU in Romanian / NO in Spanish / and my resounding NONNNNNN and ESPECIALLY that he does not come back to this "anthill" / this poisonous place and trap :gaah: 

This is very important and I would like to ask you to spread this if you can.

Only if people share clips of Yuzu's videos via the YouTube clip function will he benefit from the views! :snonegai:

I've already seen people sharing clips of his videos that got multiple thousands of views. But this traffic does not benefit Yuzu. If they share it this way via the YouTube clip function, the views will go to Yuzu's original videos! :2thumbsup:

[NEWS]

29 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This is very important and I would like to ask you to spread this if you can.

Only if people share clips of Yuzu's videos via the YouTube clip function will he benefit from the views! :snonegai:

I've already seen people sharing clips of his videos that got multiple thousands of views. But this traffic does not benefit Yuzu. If they share it this way via the YouTube clip function, the views will go to Yuzu's original videos! :2thumbsup:

[NEWS]

Thank you for the info. :agree:

I just watched Yuzu's new video again. :heartpound:  This has currently reached 500.903 views and 68.448 likes.  And that in only 1 day.:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

I've been watching Yuzu's latest YT vid way too much! But from different accounts to make sure the views get in. I can't stop going over parts at x0.25 speed. The various ice-camera angles are really something special

It is truly exciting about to see Yuzu pursuing new horizons. It would not be at all surprising if Yuzu is doing everything himself currently because he is enjoying playing with the high tech gadgets. Yuzu cut and edited and recorded many versions of Seimei alongside the musical editor. Yuzu is most likely having a great time with his cameras and video editors, experimenting with the special effects and seeing what works, what he likes and what he wants to portray from his imagination. He is probably very engrossed in producing the content and because he is so enthusiastic about this new venture and being allowed artistic freedom. With Yuzu's intelligence, vision and special effects there are almost no limits to the kinds of performances that Yuzu will bring to the world. 

10 hours ago, Pammi said:

In Max's defense... looks like he was hoping for exactly the response he got.