39 minutes ago, Anni said:

We have a new video from Yuzu :loveshower:

(with English subitles)

[NEWS]

It's so good to see him back on the ice.:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

His bielmann is back. 

The end with the light.:softyuzu: Thank you Yuzu :heartpound:

What a treat for us!!

The phenomenal speed and the sound of Yuzu's skates on the ice, it is really out of this world. 

Looking forward to the launch of the members group on the channel. Exciting times

:clapclap4:

Wow it's a lot to take in, I love Change and to see him in that costume now, and the ease which he skates the programme...very atmospheric with the angles, the sounds, the misty rink! And Biellmann... I might have :sadPooh:...

What does he mean by membership I wonder - and he will do special stuff for members...:think:

The second programme - oh that CM beautiful costume...and I like the music choice too, and the theatre ofc! I'll have to watch again to work it out - something slipping away and being found again maybe?? I know some of you have greater interpretation skills than me lol! So do help!

Yuzu needs to skate more with flowy materials swirling around him...

What a nice surprise for today, thanks to Yuzu! <3 The new video is awesome :rock: Change is a fun program , I rewatch it regularly so I was very happy to see that Yuzu skates to it in his new video (and look at the T-shirt and hairstyle!). The Dreamy Aspiration was so beautiful, it's great to see the Biellmann spin back and the Y-spiral in that wonderful costume. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

The editing from many different angles must have been a lot of work and Yuzu did a really great job with it. He is so kind that he added English subtitles to his video as well. I can't wait for the details about the membership system.

This video has really made my day now :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Is it my birthday again or what just happened :67638860: My UK friend sends me a surprise gift, Aera magazine arrives and new YT video??

The second program is new, right? It's so beautiful, and I see he got creative with the editing :68468287: And Crystal memories outfit is one of my favourites, great to see it again, and a biellman spin...I feel out of breath. And subtitles!! He really listens to his fans.

I'm also very curious about the membership program - his channel is also monetized now, I'm happy for him

5 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Wow it's a lot to take in, I love Change and to see him in that costume now, and the ease which he skates the programme...very atmospheric with the angles, the sounds, the misty rink! And Biellmann... I might have :sadPooh:...

What does he mean by membership I wonder - and he will do special stuff for members...:think:

The second programme - oh that CM beautiful costume...and I like the music choice too, and the theatre ofc! I'll have to watch again to work it out - something slipping away and being found again maybe?? I know some of you have greater interpretation skills than me lol! So do help!

Yuzu needs to skate more with flowy materials swirling around him...

Twt chat is about this. YT channels can set up a paid subscription, people can join and become members. The YT channel will have public and members content. This may  allow Yuzu to pay for copyrighted music and perform to a larger repertoire of music. 

Guest Mary_kyo

I hope he opens membership soon and use the money to get professional expensive cameras to capture everything even better and in higher quality. He is doing everything on his own (as always) and it's so endearing to see how much he is trying so hard. 

I loved the video, the visuals and editing, the skating, the emotions, the whole 4T3A into 3Lo-1eu_3S in 7 seconds or something, just GOAT. It made my day much better.