General Yuzuru Chat

Hanyuconomy - Yuzu exhibition items restocked at Tokyo station, very limited stock. Probably sold out before this post is typed

Exhibition in Sendai has finished :YuzuPoohSad:

Still hoping that one day Yuzu will cut the ribbon to declare a new ice rink in Sendai to be officially open. A dream to be realised, with an on site Hanyu Yuzuru museum and gift shop, continuously looping competition programme footage and cafe selling gyoza and other local Sendai zunda cakes and confections.

Marketing people, please listen to these ideas.

1 hour ago, lajoitko said:

Translation of the long interview with Satomi Ito

Edit. It seems to be the same interview that @ImmortalBeloved posted above, but the longer version.

[NEWS]

Interesting that Satomi Ito describes Yuzu's physique to being akin to a katana - finely crafted, tempered and beautiful, high strength but some flexibility and incisive.

Yuzu's skating skills are certainly the weapons of a master

1 hour ago, caramelicht said:

is there any further information about tomorrow's event like is it broadcasted? 

I just found this tweet that NHK news program has the event mentioned on their program content for tomorrow night. Maybe TV channels show something in their evening news/the next morning news (Japan time)

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

seems like the situation is pretty tense behind the scenes

is there something happened? :unsure:

35 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

I just found this tweet that NHK news program has the event mentioned on their program content for tomorrow night. Maybe TV channels show something in their evening news/the next morning news (Japan time)

so we won't see it in real time and maybe it just clips 😔

1 minute ago, caramelicht said:

is there something happened? :unsure:

No, just the political situation in general, any articles I could find about the event sounded quite pessimistic, but I hope there won't be any issues.

Why would they advertise the event this much (and with Yuzu's face) if they are not even going to broadcast it :scratch3:

14 minutes ago, YuDai said:

No, just the political situation in general, any articles I could find about the event sounded quite pessimistic, but I hope there won't be any issues.

Why would they advertise the event this much (and with Yuzu's face) if they are not even going to broadcast it :scratch3:

yeah, i hope there won't be any issues 😔 i was thinking everyone would treat it as a joyful event