General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Anabel said:

I'm glad for the result, I love Origin 2.0, it's one of my favorites, but I still can't pick just one :8788161:

I have similar feelings about choosing just one favourite costume, but I must admit that the Origin costumes fit and suit Yuzu to a T. We were lucky enough to see Yuzu performing live in the black Origin 1 costume at 2018 ACI and in the purple Origin 2 costume at 2019 ACI and 2019 SCI… sights to behold…

Ghislain Briand will be with Koshiro Shimada next Friday, Saturday and Sunday for regionals at the DyDo Drinco Ice Arena (Higashi Fushimi Ice Arena) in Tokyo. As you know, Koshiro has been training with Stephane Lambiel in the Champery, Switzerland, since 2017 and Ghislain frequently works with Stephane.

I know that this is a bit off-topic, but I thought it was appropriate to post it here because of everyone's affection for Ghislain and the fact that Koshiro Shimada is a big fan of Yuzu.

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

LOL! Hanyueconomy in full force. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Poor seller :rofl3:

41 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I have similar feelings about choosing just one favourite costume, but I must admit that the Origin costumes fit and suit Yuzu to a T. We were lucky enough to see Yuzu performing live in the black Origin 1 costume at 2018 ACI and in the purple Origin 2 costume at 2019 ACI and 2019 SCI… sights to behold…

I love most of his costumes each for a different reason in terms of what they represent to me or how I see them, but if I think of "my favorite costume" both Origins come to my mind, so different from each other and so powerful both of them. I'm envious that you got to see Yuzu compete with both of them :8788161:

In my collection of Yuzu photos, only the photos in UA surpass those in Origin costume.