General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Henni147 said:

Share this news here too:

Another good news: My condition is getting better, and I'm slowly returning to work life.

Wish you all a good start into the new week

Henni

Good news indeed 

Well done about the wiki pages and the new sub page. That sounds very exciting

Great news about your health. Such a relief to hear that your condition is improving

Wishing you good health and a smooth recovery

Sending caring thoughts

Pxx

4 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Previous exhibitions have been late summer/ early autumn but they were not every year. They start in Tokyo and then move to other parts of the country, often finishing in Sendai. There was definitely one after PC Olys and another more recently, after FaOI 2019, which was the year Yuzu had the collaboration with Toshl.

Toshl tried to visit the exhibition, but he had to abandon his visit because he had been spotted and was worried about causing a commotion and overshadowing the Yuzu exhibition. He finally managed to see the exhibition kind of in disguise. 

During COVID pandemic was not practical to host an exhibition, whether it will become an annual event is dependent how commercially successful it is thought to be.

Fans would ideally like to see a new Ice rink with permanent Yuzu museum and gift shop

@Perelandra wow, thanks so much for the insights! Hoping to plan a visit where I can get Yuzu merch (bags and bags of them!!! LOL), & visit Sendai. Gonna monitor Yuzu fans' updates on TW & PlanetHanyu closely from now on. :heartpound:

Guest Mary_kyo

Yuzu: "It was an opportunity for me to feel the support for my skating. I want to perform differently from the conventional image of professional skaters. I want to go beyond the existing concept of ice shows. I want to create something spectacular that people who like my skating will think that they have never seen anything like it."

I'm so excited, he is preparing something legendary, and I can't wait. It explains his dark circles, working hard. :clap:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Another good news: My condition is getting better, and I'm slowly returning to work life.

Wish you all a good start into the new week

Henni

So good to hear this :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And also congratulations for the good progress in Wiki, your work deserves it and I am sure that you will get the recognition.

1 hour ago, Soleil88 said:

@Perelandra wow, thanks so much for the insights! Hoping to plan a visit where I can get Yuzu merch (bags and bags of them!!! LOL), & visit Sendai. Gonna monitor Yuzu fans' updates on TW & PlanetHanyu closely from now on. :heartpound:

I'm thinking of preparing not only the Yuzu tour, but also a shopping list :8788161:

53 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Yuzu: "It was an opportunity for me to feel the support for my skating. I want to perform differently from the conventional image of professional skaters. I want to go beyond the existing concept of ice shows. I want to create something spectacular that people who like my skating will think that they have never seen anything like it."

I'm so excited, he is preparing something legendary, and I can't wait. It explains his dark circles, working hard. :clap:

Dear Yuzu, we usually already feel like we haven't seen anything like it every time you're on the ice, so I'm positively scared of what's to come.

It feels like he's preparing his own "Cirque du Soleil" on Ice. Really exciting. I was also wondering who will participate in his upcoming shows. Taking into account the dates, in the case of skaters, they will have to be professional skaters, right?

For me FaOI (my first) was wonderfully intense, but I kind of knew what to expect. Now I don't know if I'll be ready for this. Should I write down my will just in case? :10636614::13877886:

Guest Mary_kyo
12 minutes ago, YuDai said:

What is he referring to?

Valid question that unfortunately I don't know the answer. Quick guesses: Beijing, FaOI 2022 or maybe his Youtune channel.

4 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Thank you for the translation.:thanks:

Wow ..I'm so curious.:tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

Here the new footage and Yuzu's interview also with English subtitles 

[NEWS]