General Yuzuru Chat

24 分, Anniさんが言いました:

Another translation

[NEWS]

I always loved the posters Sendai TV made every year.  I wanted to visit their exhibition of posters but couldn't make it.

The choice of pictures as well as the phrases on the posters are exquisite. I want them to publish a poster book :10636614:

9 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I always loved the posters Sendai TV made every year.  I wanted to visit their exhibition of posters but couldn't make it.

The choice of pictures as well as the phrases on the posters are exquisite. I want them to publish a poster book . . . .

The posters are really beautiful  :loveeyes:

What kind of phrases are those on the posters - could you please translate a few ?  :flowers:

Off topic but it suddenly came to my mind that Yuzu sending huge flowers to artist was such a power move from him. It remind me of that manga "Glass Mask" where CEO Masumi send newcomer artist Maya huge flowers arrangement so that people will notice her and remind them that this person is being supported by an influential person. I know fanyus are often joke that Yuzu looks like a CEO but Yuzu does think and act like one sometimes 😅