General Yuzuru Chat

Regarding Yuzu's dark eye circles

You are correct, daytime TV appearances mean he either has to stay up beyond bedtime after practice or get up early before practice. Yuzu needs a rink where he can practice at more normal daytime hours. One of the reasons for such late practice is to avoid causing upset to Ice RInk Sendai, but also to avoid clashes with ice hockey practice, which is late in the evening - Yuzu has mentioned this previously

Yuzu may finally find use products for the beauty products he is ambassador for. Sekkisei must have lots of lovely eye product in amongst the various ranges. Snow skin and MYV are aimed specifically at skin brightening, aren't they?

Once Yuzu has completed his the promotional circuit, he can go back to concentrating on his practice and developing the concepts for his show. The number of TV appearances will reduce and Yuzu will be able to catch up on rest, a little bit.

13 minutes ago, Anni said:

adiós 

[NOTICIAS]

Please, he's so cuteeee!! :10636614::8788161::7938863:

I'm happy and reassured that Yuzu is aware of the international fans. That gives me a little hope that he will take us into account when organizing his ice shows, maybe not with a world tour, but making tickets more accessible for foreign fans who can travel to Japan. 

55 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I'm so excited <3 So I guess we will hear from YuTube soon

that's what I call it on my twitter acc - YuTube!!  :) 

For Yu, YuDai, it's even more appropriate lol!

10 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The age app, going backwards :surprised_pikachu: Although it is only 1 year so may not be statistically significant, or is it ?????

Maybe the beauty blogger has started to use the nectar cream or drank too much aqua vitae after sweating too much!!!!!

Yuzu is getting even younger and more beautiful looking now that he's free. And spending so much time with Ice-chan definitely helps. :heartpound:

LOL! This is so funny! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

5 hours ago, Anni said:

To shorten the time until Yuzu airs a bit, you can listen to yesterday's radio show.:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw :

Here the link

[NEW]

DANKE Annie for this bilibi link and savoring all the Yuzu music is really a moment of relaxation in this not easy world 

4 hours ago, Anni said:

I get the message: starting in 8 minutes :scratch2:So grateful, this will be broadcast for fans around the world.:heartpound:

Like the last YT, I pushed the slider to the right again and it appears at 29:00 and KONNICHIWA Yuzu and it has a pretty tired face :scratch2: