General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Xiupia said:

New Sekkisei collaboration! 

I NEED that TenChi bag, you guys don’t understand lol 

Only Yuzu to say he is not himself into skincare but still give a shout out to his sponsor, and his brand comes up with ALL OF THIS the very next day LOL

I want to have the entire collection! To be honest, if all this was available in Europe, I would buy all these Yuzu sets. :10636614:

I guess I have to comfort myself with the thought that since I can't buy them, I can at least save a lot of money... :64341262:

52 minutes ago, Anni said:

I just read this on twitter :O0:)

Source
https://m.weibo.cn/u/6469022168?uid=6469022168&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076032287303795

Edit 

[NEWS]

Performance without ice? 🤔The speculations have begun.

What? Really? :omg:

Could it be a dance performance accompanied by the erhu? At this point, I wouldn't put anything past Yuzu, especially since we know he can dance pretty well off ice, too. :dancingpooh:

20 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I want to have the entire collection! To be honest, if all this was available in Europe, I would buy all these Yuzu sets. :10636614:

I guess I have to comfort myself with the thought that since I can't buy them, I can at least save a lot of money... :64341262:

What? Really? :omg:

Could it be a dance performance accompanied by the erhu? At this point, I wouldn't put anything past Yuzu, especially since we know he can dance pretty well off ice, too. :dancingpooh:

Formal appearance? Kimono :68556364:

I'm watching a featurette on Mamma Mia (yes, I'm watching Mamma Mia again LOL) and this is what the choreographer Anthony Van Laast has to say about people without dance background:
Often it's really exciting to work with people who aren't dancers because they will bring something to the movement that is so real whereas when you work with dancers it's so perfect and there's no edges and sometimes the edges are what makes something, giving it character as opposed to always being just a slip routine.
I don't know why this reminds me a bit of Yuzu. There is that naturalness in the way he moves that illustrates what Anthony said, and different from the movements of skaters who have extensive dance classes/dance background. And it's beautiful :)
7 hours ago, YuDai said:

Formal appearance? Kimono :68556364:

My first thought was this:

Spoiler

I don't really like the movie/book, but this scene was pretty.

Maybe a traditional dance / performance ? :tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg: