General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Anyone understand what happened with the phone in section? Yuzu seemed to be turning over cards with pictures, appeared to be that the person phoning chooses a picture card, then there is something on the back of it.

It looked like a contest, right? We'll find out when some lovely fanyu shares the show with subtitles 

:snonegai:

1 minute ago, Anabel said:

It looked like a contest, right? We'll find out when some lovely fanyu shares the show with subtitles 

:snonegai:

Yes that is what I was guessing, Yuzu being the special guest was asked to reveal what was on the reverse of the picture card. Some sort of prize? Although the best prize is Yuzu of course!!

It was a lovely show, even though I hardly understand what was being said, hehe. I, too, hope that we get a translation soon, and praying we get to see the version that showed on local TV someday. :smiley-angelic001: 

But now I have to sleep. :bed: It's tough being a US fanyu...

20 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Anyone understand what happened with the phone in section? Yuzu seemed to be turning over cards with pictures, appeared to be that the person phoning chooses a picture card, then there is something on the back of it.

It looks like a mini game!

the viewer needs to choose a card with a number etc etc to win a prize (from the 4 boxes). yuzu is there to open the cards

Translation from Marika

[NEWS]

8 minutes ago, Elly said:

It was a lovely show, even though I hardly understand what was being said, hehe. I, too, hope that we get a translation soon, and praying we get to see the version that showed on local TV someday. :smiley-angelic001: 

But now I have to sleep. :bed: It's tough being a US fanyu...

I wish you a good sleep Elly.:10742289:

Re: new ice rink in Sendai — I hope the rink foundation could be constructed similarly to the one in Toronto Cricket Club rink (IIRC the ice rink there has a sand layer for its foundation, so that it could absorb landing shocks from jumps better. It will also make a softer impact on the skaters' joints too...).

That would be such a great support for the skaters. Of course there are other things one needs to refine in FS (other than jumps), but so much the better if this can be facilitated by the new rink...