General Yuzuru Chat

Someone has been working on the maths of jumping.

Is the solution valid?. Take off angle should be 45 degrees, according to this proof.

iirc There was another mathematician who analysed the take off for Yuzu's 4A and the world record long jump or triple jump. Again the optimal take off angle was about 41-42 degrees, to horizontal ( or was this a dream about the jumps? )

There are so many Yuzu-related news these days that I'm starting to get lost tbh :smiley-laughing021: Especially with so many tweets brought here, that it's hard to follow which are real news, and which are old things or random tweets/pic/gifs etc.

We could have a separate thread with one post/week that summarizes of forthcoming TV programs, interviews, appearances etc so it could be easier to keep track of everything. If anyone who is active on a daily basis would like to do it, feel free and open a new thread for it :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

New pictures from 24 h TV by Sunao Noto :67638860:

From the rehearsal

rondo7bit7.jpg

Credit: @Sunao Noto 

Here more

https://news.ntv.co.jp/category/sports/5709a6ae212a4b56b87a0a05c90e99c4/image?p=2

[NEWS]

Gorgeous Rondo pics by Sunao-san, and the article from the photographer's point of view is really good - it seems Yuzuru created the "tension" he talked about in his Turning-Pro announcement to the press. I love the SEIMEI pics too (there are 2 I think) and love Yuzuru's facial expression in both (YuDai mentioned the same!)

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

There are so many Yuzu-related news these days that I'm starting to get lost tbh :smiley-laughing021: Especially with so many tweets brought here, that it's hard to follow which are real news, and which are old things or random tweets/pic/gifs etc.

We could have a separate thread with one post/week that summarizes of forthcoming TV programs, interviews, appearances etc so it could be easier to keep track of everything. If anyone who is active on a daily basis would like to do it, feel free and open a new thread for it :thumbsup:

If I understand correctly, should someone copy posted interviews, TV dates etc. to the separate thread? I can do this with help of another satellite.  But honestly I have no idea how to open a thread.  And how do we want to name this?:scratch2:

Older tweets etc. could be marked with #throwback?

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Anni said:

If I understand correctly, should someone copy posted interviews, TV dates etc. to the separate thread? I can do this with help of another satellite.  But honestly I have no idea how to open a thread.  And how do we want to name this?:scratch2:

Older tweets etc. could be marked with #throwback?

To start a new thread, click "Start new topic" :68271262:

DzkT1KA.jpg

39 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

Yuzu's flood days :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

:agree: