General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Why are fanyus so desperate about Yuzu and tango programs :68468287:

Same. I'm curious to see him do a Tango program but I honestly don't think Tango is suitable for him (nor is Samba, Cha cha cha or Rhumba). 

Those stuff is really a "it takes two" sort of music, which is why IMO singles skaters can hardly do them justice. 

That said, who knows? Surprise me, Yuzu :)

12 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Same. I'm curious to see him do a Tango program but I honestly don't think Tango is suitable for him (nor is Samba, Cha cha cha or Rhumba). That said, who knows? :)

Those stuff is really "it takes two" sort of music, which is why IMO singles skaters can hardly do them justice. 

As per Brian Orser: "Never underestimate Mr. Hanyu."

Edit: Yuzu defies logic and naysayers.

8 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Man, reading what Gabi's been through and remembering how happy and free Yuzu is now that he's not competing anymore is...something else. 

The people involved and the environment that has made these young people suffer for so long can all have the greatest day in hell.

Eh ...... GABI is Gabriella Papadakis? Please elaborate if it's her  :shrug:  and the tango heard is called "I am TANGO TANGO" and is part of the music of Satoko a FOI 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=me+je+suis+tango+tango++youtube+&view=detail&mid=8D58773EA1B7416EFFE08D58773EA1B7416EFFE0&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dmoi%2bje%2bsuis%2btango% 2btango%2b%2byoutube%2b%26form%3dMSNSB1%26refig%3d3cc8bbbdaefb4d4fa1f5e64c9a7909bb%26mkt%3dfr-fr   and the music is by A Piazzolla and why not for Yuzu :girlsigh: 

25 minutes ago, Melodie said:

The people involved and the environment that makes these young people suffer for so long can all have the nicest day in hell.

Poor Gabi, failed when she needed good emotional support....

This whole sport needs an overhaul imo - because most athletes are so young, they are all very vulnerable to exploitation and abuse, and it's also difficult for them to support and advise each other, they need good mentors and coaches!!! with appropriate coaching styles!!

6 hours ago, Perelandra said:

@Anabel

People talk about 'the gap' between kitten koneko Zuzu and predatory performance champion warrior Yuzu

Photos below are just one example of this unexplained phenomenon

Scientists would be researching this, except that over exposure to Yuzu footage and photos probably caused nosebleeds and fainting:10742290: :13877886:

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Kitty Yuzu and Bad Boy Hanyu.

23 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Exciting news from the wiki frontline:

If the Olympic seasons sub-page gets a pass for FA class, we can finally nominate Yuzu's page series (bios, Oly seasons and career achievements) for a featured topic. And this is a really big thing: Yuzu would become the first athlete on English Wikipedia with an own featured topic across all sports! Pro or amateur, winter or summer, team or individual, male or female. Literally the first ever. Not even athletes like Ronaldo, Federer, Hamilton or Michael Jordan have their own FT yet.

This is an amazing work, a remarkable achievement. Congratulations and many thanks for your hard work. I know how important it is for a new fan to have it all in one place, systematised and to have reliable information sources. A great contribution to preserving and celebrating Yuzu's legacy and his future achievements.

Also fingers crossed for your rehab, sometimes things take time. All the best and also thanks so much for your updates. 

7 hours ago, Anabel said:

How can Yuzu stay focused with that screaming? :8788161:

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

Are you kidding? Yuzu knows exactly what he’s doing and he feeds off it. He loves the attention.

Of course and although his face can be often very, very expressive and he can show literally almost every emotion, here he's of course always wearing his poker - unimpressed - face, I think also very much predicted & does the work. He's seemingly unimpressed, focussed, just doing his job while people are loosing their minds, screaming, as a result he's totally at the centre of attention although looking as if he doesn't care, it's a whole spectacle.

:pouty:

3 hours ago, YuDai said:

Why are fanyus so desperate about Yuzu and tango programs :68468287:

Beat me to it, who knows lol

I always felt like the only one not wanting that lol If he ever does one I just pray that is a classical tango and not moulin rouge :giggle: (V/M's still good tho)

2 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Eh ...... GABI is Gabriella Papadakis? Please elaborate if it's her  :shrug:  and the tango heard is called "I am TANGO TANGO" and is part of the music of Satoko a FOI 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=me+je+suis+tango+tango++youtube+&view=detail&mid=8D58773EA1B7416EFFE08D58773EA1B7416EFFE0&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dmoi%2bje%2bsuis%2btango% 2btango%2b%2byoutube%2b%26form%3dMSNSB1%26refig%3d3cc8bbbdaefb4d4fa1f5e64c9a7909bb%26mkt%3dfr-fr   and the music is by A Piazzolla and why not for Yuzu :girlsigh: 

Is about what she says in this documentary:

Spoiler

https://m.vk.com/video22080687_456239687

30 minutes in is what people are talking about mostly

fs has continued treating its women like crap, amazing. 

46 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

Of course and although his face can be often very, very expressive and he can show literally almost every emotion, here he's of course always wearing his poker - unimpressed - face, I think also very much predicted & does the work. He's seemingly unimpressed, focussed, just doing his job while people are loosing their minds, screaming, as a result he's totally at the centre of attention although looking as if he doesn't care, it's a whole spectacle.

I don't remember where, but I read an article/saw a video in which Yuzu said something like of course he hears the screams and he likes it. But he has to maintain his focus, so he tries to keep a straight face and do his work. Inside he's all like "Hell yeah!" 😂

I hope I'm not wrong, but I think the context was about costume "reveals" and I think I saw this in reference to Otonal or Origin reveal - not saying his words were specifically about these costumes/programs.

6 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Lol at questionable. I feel the collective groan of Fanyus with every wardrobe choices. It was rumoured  he inspects and approved the clothes for everything so in a sense it’s his fault? Lol jokes aside, I doubt he cares what they put him in. I think the one thing that cannot be compromised is his UA gear, that’s it :10814716:

Yuzu is absolutely meticulous about every stitch of his skating costumes. He doesn’t seem to worry about what his sponsors dress him in. In any event, it’s his sponsor’s right to choose his clothes, not his.