General Yuzuru Chat

Hmm. Yuzu and advertisement appearances. I've mentioned this before and no doubt the topic will arise again. Do the wardrobe people receive instructions to dress Yuzu in the most ill fitting clothing because if the true beauty of Yuzu were to be fully unleashed, the survivor count would be less then 1%:hihi:

15 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone. After another break I wanted to leave a short update. The situation is still difficult, but rehab is going well, and I'm hopeful.

Exciting news from the wiki frontline:

If the Olympic seasons sub-page gets a pass for FA class, we can finally nominate Yuzu's page series (bios, Oly seasons and career achievements) for a featured topic. And this is a really big thing: Yuzu would become the first athlete on English Wikipedia with an own featured topic across all sports! Pro or amateur, winter or summer, team or individual, male or female. Literally the first ever. Not even athletes like Ronaldo, Federer, Hamilton or Michael Jordan have their own FT yet.

For better understanding: "featured topic" is the highest status that a page series on English Wikpedia can achieve. It must contain a minimum of three related articles that all have been successfully promoted for at least GA class (good article). The majority of them must have either FA (featured article) or FL (featured list) status. Yuzu's page series has the following assessment status at the moment:

• Main bios page (GA), our team is re-structuring the full page now to have a more logical order and naming of sections, and also prepare some "buffer space" for future additions
  • Olympic seasons (currently rated C-class with ongoing FA review)
  • Career achievements (FL)

Now that Yuzu has finished his competitive career, we also plan to record a spoken version of his Olympic seasons article (when the FA review is completed). We want to make the page more accessible for visually impaired people, and also offer an alternative medium for all who prefer audio to written source.

Thank you to you dear Henni and the wiki team for all the work and effort.:2thumbsup: Continue all the best for you und a good recovery.:grouphug:

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Wow! Yuzu's popularity is incredible. :dancingpooh:

This is from a bookstore in Kuala Lumpur.  OP has also discovered a restaurant "Yuzu":wink_star:

Here the link

http://yuzu.com.my/

[NEWS]

8 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hmm. Yuzu and advertisement appearances. I've mentioned this before and no doubt the topic will arise again. Do the wardrobe people receive instructions to dress Yuzu in the most ill fitting clothing because if the true beauty of Yuzu were to be fully unleashed, the survivor count would be less then 1%:hihi:

Definitely yes. We all know what happens when Yuzu's true beauty comes out 

:hihi:

How can Yuzu stay focused with that screaming? :8788161:

@Anabel

People talk about 'the gap' between kitten koneko Zuzu and predatory performance champion warrior Yuzu

Photos below are just one example of this unexplained phenomenon

Scientists would be researching this, except that over exposure to Yuzu footage and photos probably caused nosebleeds and fainting:10742290: :13877886:

38 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The right photo I see the first time. :coolio: So it is from the new Towa CM.

[NEWS]

36 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Lol at questionable. I feel the collective groan of Fanyus with every wardrobe choices. It was rumoured  he inspects and approved the clothes for everything so in a sense it’s his fault? Lol jokes aside, I doubt he cares what they put him in. I think the one thing that cannot be compromised is his UA gear, that’s it :10814716:

Guest turquoiseblue
6 hours ago, SaluYuzu said:

Ah thanks for the explanation. So much for a Baby fanyu to catch up on.... 

Here is a photo of Yuzu wearing his Irene gloves :10636614:

FcdnfPRWYAETN93?format=jpg&name=large

And an interesting thread about skaters wearing the Irene gloves :68271262:

6 hours ago, Perelandra said:

That is probably the very reason why they purposely dress him in ill fitting suits. What is the point of advertising if you kill off your target market.

7 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Irene is the mascot of Ice Rink Sendai, with every purchase of Irene merch you help Ice Rink Sendai with your financial support :wink_star:

A correction, purchase of Irene merch does not contribute to Ice Rink Sendai. They separated or sold the rights to another company. To support Ice Rink Sendai, please buy the Aoi Hono. :20111123175639e73:

37 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Wow I guess those gloves must be perpetually out of stock? 

Yes. It's hard to buy.:13877886: