General Yuzuru Chat

6 時間前, Yuzuwinnieさんが言いました:

The video is no longer visible!? 

I don't know why, but it is displayed like a deleted video.

Try the "RUN" mark. I confirmed that it works.

I guess the uploader did something not to be deleted due to the broadcasting right.  He/she seems to be careful not to be revealed as the title does not include Yuzuru's name or TV station name.

1 hour ago, Hanmgse said:

I feel Yuzuru cause I don't vibe with seafood either :dancinghotdog:

Yuzu is such a pure and delicate flower. One feels the urge to shelter him from the evil forces of the earthly world, but then he is also the strongest and bravest -- what a phenomenon of extreme and most beautiful duality!

42 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yuzu's participation seems to be confirmed now

[NEWS]

Not sure how to feel about this...:scratch3:I hope it won't be a propaganda filled event. I'm pretty sure it will be broadcast though, since Yuzu is so popular in China (and Japan obviously).

Also, it seems like Yuzuru is already working on a new program? (Not sure which interview this is from)

18 hours ago, Xiupia said:

In Miyakawa’s most recent twitcasting he mentioned Yuzu again lol

From this:

I wonder if Yuzu even likes the coast / beach LOL

LOL! :roll:

Also, as far as I remember, Yuzu doesn't like heat either. So, no summer beach holidays for him. :grin:

He only loves water when it's in the form of Ice-chan. But who knows, perhaps Miya-kun can still convince him to leave Ice-chan and trade it for salty, non-frozen seawater for a few days. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]