General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, mmmrazorz said:

imho current promo is really something else, i think not even shohei ohtani got these huge pillars on tokyo station kind of promo, they really went all out maybe they also after that broadcasting right for a certain someone's ice show :joy:

And it's not only for FaOI. It's for a weekend where TV Asahi is going all out with Yuzu content, including a porgram with photographer taking about their work photographing Yuzu, and the special program that TV Asahi broadcast after Yuzu's press conference. That special program was already long and this time they will add 30 extra minutes of content. The photos on the pillars are from FaOI and SharePractice so its a huge way of displaying sand suppirting pro athlete Yuzu, me think 😉

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

So sorry to bring this please remove if not appropriate

It is momentous news for the world

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has passed away 

very sorry because it is so off topic

4 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

No PERELANDRA, you don't have to be sorry and you must be sorry  :(and 70 years of reign is not nothing and more than Queen Victoria 

R.I.P.

Also, and completely unrelated, just a shout-out to the mods: thanks for having the foresight to set up the forum rules you did. Every now and then, I get reminded of what a good idea those rules are. 

8 hours ago, Perelandra said:

. . . . . Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has passed away . . . . .

I'm German, not British, but I got quite emotional on hearing the sad news. And it came so suddenly - only two days before she was on her feet meeting the new prime minister.

Condolences to the family and the people.

Rest in peace, Queen Elizabeth !

(I too apologize for being off-topic.)

25 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

is it new? why he looks like his 19 y.o self

There are some more posts saying that the cardboard standee appeared at the weekend. So seems as if it is new to that store, but the campaign might be older one than the current Miyabi range. There have also been some comments about the shoes and legs in general. There were plenty of comments about the legs and trousers of the Augmented Reality Yuzu.

22 hours ago, YuDai said:

I wonder if all the new content will be included in the weekly magazine :scratch3:

Reveal hidden contents

I just don't want to buy one of them, only to find out a lot of stuff is missing from the other one, lol. I'm not as interested in Aera's past photo shoots/interviews.

Here today's post from AERA

Rough translation

I received a question: "Are the articles and photos published on #AERA on October 3rd the same as "Yuzuru Hanyu, the driving force of the leap"  (released on October 13th)? We shoot with images, sets and costumes that suit everyone. The items will be different, so I hope you can look forward to both.

Source

[NEWS]