General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I still don’t have an opinion about the outfit because I’m waiting for the full picture. In the meantime, we can speculate.

Let me paint you one more scenario. What if the pants are the same as the blue pom poms 😱

I don't think so. This is Haute Couture. I don't think I have seen drastic changes being made to these kinds of stuff often. Most likely the belt and the pompom-like sleeves (seems detachable) are the only things added. 

57 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I don't think so. This is Haute Couture. I don't think I have seen drastic changes being made to these kinds of stuff often. Most likely the belt and the pompom-like sleeves (seems detachable) are the only things added. 

First time I saw that pom pom I thought I want to see him skate with it. I bet it’ll flow beautifully, hence why I want to see the bottom half of the picture. I want to see if the outfit is feasible to skate in. One can dream right… 

36 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

First time I saw that pom pom I thought I want to see him skate with it. I bet it’ll flow beautifully, hence why I want to see the bottom half of the picture. I want to see if the outfit is feasible to skate in. One can dream right… 

It (the bottom half) should still be like this. It should work for EX somehow but will restrain some movements. The pom pom should not be a problem.

5 minutes ago, Melodie said:

It (the bottom half) should still be like this. It should work for EX somehow but will restrain some movements. The pom pom should not be a problem.

Oooh, so it's a secret pants design? I thought it was just a full-length dress (ie. the lower half is just a skirt).

Yeah, I reserve my judgement until we get the whole photoshoot :think:. I mean the two photos we already saw were already beautiful, but I want to see the whole *thing*...

Also...

Spoiler

Come to think of it, this is the first time for me to follow Yuzu's AERA special edition photoshoot (with the same stylist Ninagawa san) in real time 👀

25 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Oooh, so it's a secret pants design? I thought it was just a full-length dress (ie. the lower half is just a skirt).

Yeah, I reserve my judgement until we get the whole photoshoot :think:. I mean the two photos we already saw were already beautiful, but I want to see the whole *thing*...

Also...

Hide contents

Come to think of it, this is the first time for me to follow Yuzu's AERA special edition photoshoot (with the same stylist Ninagawa san) in real time 👀

It should be? the pompom should come from one of those below. Also the big photo on the left is how the whole costume (sans belt and pompom) look in still. 

I'm more curious about the deep ocean effect and the angle in those photos so I look forward to seeing the behind the scene video, if there are any coming.

PS: interesting fact abt the pom pom :)

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Alternate Universe or New Reality?

anyway yes please

This may be the recently renovated Long Gallery of Hanyu Palace. Poohs artisans have worked hard on this masterpiece.

:wave:  I answered on the subject "fanart" and the rooms of the museum are all the same in size and length and, certainly, ideal for the Hanyu palace  :peek: : have you visited it? 

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave:  I answered on the subject "fanart" and the rooms of the museum are all the same in size and length and, certainly, ideal for the Hanyu palace  :peek: : have you visited it? 

Yes, visited Louvre museum

Someone should sculpt Yuzu in the pose of the winged victory of Samothrace. He makes this pose during many of his performance programmes

Not yet invited to Palace Hanyu

20 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I disappeared from all forums and SM platforms shortly after Yuzu's SharePractice livestream event. At first I thought, it's just a bit of overworking that knocked me out, and I need a day break, but my condition turned out to be much worse than it appeared at first glance, and I was forced to immediately step away from work, computer and many other activities entirely. I am very sorry to all who were worried. My situation is still very difficult, but it's gradually getting better and I hope to recover soon.

A glimpse of light in these hard times is Yuzu's skating, and I am very happy to tell you all that his Olympic seasons page on Wikipedia got nominted for featured article status! I was informed about the developments by a fellow friend and author, who helped me with some contributions the last days. Our author team on Wiki also plans to bring Yuzu's bios page to FA status in the course of the next weeks or months, but I don't know how much I can help there in my current condition. Anyways, it's great to see Yuzu's Wiki page series flourishing.

I was already wondering where @Henni147 is, thanks for your post.

I send you positive energy and wish you a quick recovery. We all look forward to you communicating with us here again, until then rest well. All the best for you.:grouphug:

Also from me congratulations for the nomination.:flowers:

7 hours ago, Melodie said:

To continue on this topic: It seems a new fanbook is coming out featuring the whole team from the previous season. Of course they need Yuzu for promotion. What a bunch of clouts.

I'm sure Yuzuru will be around in the "official" literature for a while yet....tbh I don't know how we would feel if they excluded him from last season's Team Japan - I think I'd feel that was an insult too. Aside from the obvious underscoring issues and the corruption in this area leading up to the Olys with overscoring of others, I still think a 4th place in the Olys is a pretty amazing thing....I know it isn't for Yuzuru but for most athletes it would be something to be proud of despite missing out on a medal. Leaving him out of a fanbook would seem wrong imo? Again I realise the book is probably aimed at the promotion of others, we know that is JSF strategy, they have said they want to make superstars out of the other skaters. But still, Yuzu WAS part of that team, and should be remembered as such. I do feel Beijing was a difficult experience for him and for most of us too, but still he did a beautiful Rondo imo (damn that hole!) and his Tenchi won so many hearts. His 4A effort is a piece of FS drama and history. He says now he is happy he skated there.

I also feel that any of us have a total right to feel salty as hell about everything JSF JOC ISU IOC do forevermore!!!