General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Another explanation for the haute couture collection from Yuima Nakazato here↓

ETA: I thought the arm ruffles were made by the photobook's wardrobe team or something (ie. something made apart from the hc garment itself), but it seems like it was made by the designer as well 😲😲

I love some of the pieces in this collection! Yuzu looks fantastic in the piece he wore too!

The Team Japan video -  I agree with @Melodie that Yuzuru is being used for clicks, but on the other hand Yuzuru's words in this video are amazing (and there are English subs) and there's the usual outpouring of love in the comments section - I think the comments are so important to demonstrate how people continue to feel about Yuzuru (and even to make a little dig at those who have failed him in the FS community). 

Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I disappeared from all forums and SM platforms shortly after Yuzu's SharePractice livestream event. At first I thought, it's just a bit of overworking that knocked me out, and I need a day break, but my condition turned out to be much worse than it appeared at first glance, and I was forced to immediately step away from work, computer and many other activities entirely. I am very sorry to all who were worried. My situation is still very difficult, but it's gradually getting better and I hope to recover soon.

A glimpse of light in these hard times is Yuzu's skating, and I am very happy to tell you all that his Olympic seasons page on Wikipedia got nominted for featured article status! I was informed about the developments by a fellow friend and author, who helped me with some contributions the last days. Our author team on Wiki also plans to bring Yuzu's bios page to FA status in the course of the next weeks or months, but I don't know how much I can help there in my current condition. Anyways, it's great to see Yuzu's Wiki page series flourishing.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Another post from Mika Ninagawa. She is happy to read comments from fans. :smiley-amour017:

Source 

[NEW]

1 hour ago, JennyYang said:

Am I the absolute minority who couldn't appreciate  Mika Ninagawa's work...? The two shoots in 2018 and 2022 make me relax in an  awkward way. :)  But I hope they can continue the cooperation so that I can see more dramatic versions of Yuzu!

Here is a link for the 2018 session https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/171558153972/video-of-aera-photo-shoot    and the YT and you will have the translation in the link and we can see that Mika is happy to have Yuzu as a model and I'm not surprised by this 2nd :girlsigh:  :wink_star:collaboration

9 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Herkese selam. Yuzu'nun SharePractic canlı yayın etkinliğinden kısa bir süre sonra tüm forumlardan ve SM platformlarından kaybolduğumu fark etmişsinizdir. İlk başta, beni bayıltan şeyin biraz fazla çalışmak olduğunu düşündüm ve bir gün molasına ihtiyacım var, ancak durumum ilk bakışta göründüğünden çok daha kötü çıktı ve hemen işten ayrılmak zorunda kaldım, bilgisayar ve diğer birçok aktivite tamamen. Endişelenen herkesten çok özür dilerim. Durumum hala çok zor ama yavaş yavaş iyileşiyor ve yakında iyileşmeyi umuyorum.

Yuzu'nun paten kayması bu zor zamanlarda bir ışık belirtisidir ve size onun Wikipedia'daki Olimpiyat sezonları sayfasının öne çıkan madde statüsüne aday gösterildiğini söylemekten çok mutluyum ! Gelişmeler hakkında bana son günlerde bazı katkılarıyla yardımcı olan bir yazar ve arkadaşımdan bilgi verildi. Wiki'deki yazar ekibimiz de önümüzdeki haftalarda veya aylarda Yuzu'nun bios sayfasını FA statüsüne getirmeyi planlıyor, ancak şu anki durumumda orada ne kadar yardımcı olabilirim bilmiyorum. Her neyse, Yuzu'nun Wiki sayfa serisinin geliştiğini görmek harika.

I was wondering about you
i hope you get well soon:strong:

14 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I disappeared from all forums and SM platforms shortly after Yuzu's SharePractice livestream event. At first I thought, it's just a bit of overworking that knocked me out, and I need a day break, but my condition turned out to be much worse than it appeared at first glance, and I was forced to immediately step away from work, computer and many other activities entirely. I am very sorry to all who were worried. My situation is still very difficult, but it's gradually getting better and I hope to recover soon.

A glimpse of light in these hard times is Yuzu's skating, and I am very happy to tell you all that his Olympic seasons page on Wikipedia got nominted for featured article status! I was informed about the developments by a fellow friend and author, who helped me with some contributions the last days. Our author team on Wiki also plans to bring Yuzu's bios page to FA status in the course of the next weeks or months, but I don't know how much I can help there in my current condition. Anyways, it's great to see Yuzu's Wiki page series flourishing.

I'm sorry about your health issues. They sound very serious. Please take good care of yourself and take a good, long rest. I hope you will recover soon! I'm sending you healing energy and Pooh power! :wink_star:

9 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

. . . . . my condition turned out to be much worse than it appeared at first glance, and I was forced to immediately step away from work, computer and many other activities entirely. . . . . . My situation is still very difficult, but it's gradually getting better and I hope to recover soon.

A glimpse of light in these hard times is Yuzu's skating, and I am very happy to tell you all that his Olympic seasons page on Wikipedia got nominted for featured article status! . . . . .

So sorry to hear that you were taken ill - I hope that you will soon make a full recovery :hugs:

And big kudos and congrats on the Wikipedia nomination :2thumbsup::clap::flowers:

24 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Good to hear from you.

Sorry that you have had health issues. I hope that they will be resolved soon.

Congratulations about the Wiki page. 

Sending a huge hug

29 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Please take good care of yourself and get well soon!

Someone has very kindly and helpfully compiled all of the Tokyo train station posters into a single picture

There is simply no way to ignore that Yuzu is everywhere and larger than life and a good thing it is too

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

36 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Take care Henni, hope that you feel/get better soon :YuzuPoohLove:

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

The Team Japan video -  I agree with @Melodie that Yuzuru is being used for clicks, but on the other hand Yuzuru's words in this video are amazing (and there are English subs) and there's the usual outpouring of love in the comments section - I think the comments are so important to demonstrate how people continue to feel about Yuzuru (and even to make a little dig at those who have failed him in the FS community). 

Yes, but by commenting and watching people are giving these peeps what they want. Why making something like this now when his popularity as a pro is shooting up and the new season is about to kick in? I'm sorry but I don't buy what they are trying to sell even one bit.

2 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Yes, but by commenting and watching people are giving these peeps what they want. Why making something like this now when his popularity as a pro is shooting up and the new season is about to kick in? I'm sorry but I don't buy what they are trying to sell even one bit.

some alternative: 1. use ad blockers to watch the video. 2. watch on infostation bilibili/weibo account. no ad revenue and click goes to them

7 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

some alternative: 1. use ad blockers to watch the video. 2. watch on infostation bilibili/weibo account. no ad revenue and click goes to them

those should do, but why watching those stuff when Yuzu himself has been making better stuff? 

But anyway, it's just me being too salty about the way Yuzu was treated. Anything these peeps make is shallow in my eyes.

Those who think the video is nice enough to give it a try, consider applying those alternatives so those peeps can't gain anything from Yuzu.