General Yuzuru Chat

Vote Yuzu for ? Olympic class President? King? to rule Mount Olympus ? 

Either way make sure Yuzu is The BEST ( it is most likely the most transparent click bait ruse most ever, in which case sorry super sorry )

Yuzu is 2nd place at 24%, Bolt at 59%

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
12 hours ago, Yuzurella said:
Scotty, beam me to Japan! :animated-smileys-aliens-070:

PS: Wait, the cream costs almost 360!!! Euros/US Dollars? :eek:

What does it do? Will it keep me eternally young like Yuzu? :think:

[NEWS]

¥55,000 is actually almost $400 USD or €400, but who’s counting when you get a Yuzu clear file and mask case set? The actual cost of the cream, clear file and mask case set? Who knows, but when endorsed by Yuzu with a picture of his beautiful face? PRICELESS!

HANYUCONOMY at work!

48 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Miracle skincare, ingredients: aqua vitae, ice dragon scales, unicorn mane hair, mermaid tears, fairy dust, presented in the golden shell of the griffin egg

(I would buy it anyway when it is available in the UK)

23 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

¥55,000 is actually almost US$400 or €400, but who matters when you get a set of Yuzu Clear Files and Masks? The real cost of the cream, transparent file and mask case set? Who knows, but when he is endorsed by Yuzu with a photo of her beautiful face? INVALUABLE!

HANYUCONOMY at work!

OH OH 400€ and even INNESTINABLE, it is very expensive ..... and so much the better that PERELANDRA can buy it and you will tell us that it is its benefits of "youth" in view of its :hairflip:composition   

57 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

¥55,000 is actually almost $400 USD or €400, but who’s counting when you get a Yuzu clear file and mask case set? The actual cost of the cream, clear file and mask case set? Who knows, but when endorsed by Yuzu with a picture of his beautiful face? PRICELESS!

HANYUCONOMY at work!

i start to think that the price is for Yuzu clear file and mask case while the cream is the bonus instead 😆

8 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

:67638860:

This is the reason Yuzu is a perfect ambassador for luxury skincare. Marketing can sell his beauty and eternal youth as a result of their products. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Miracle skin care, ingredients: aqua vitae, ice dragon scales, unicorn mane hair, mermaid tears, fairy dust, presented in the golden shell of griffin's egg

( I would still buy it when it's available in UK )

The true miracle ingredient is ice crystals from ice rink Sendai shaved by Yuzu's very own blades. :67638860:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

This is the reason Yuzu is a perfect ambassador for luxury skincare. Marketing can sell his beauty and eternal youth as a result of their products. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

The true miracle ingredient is ice crystals from ice rink Sendai shaved by Yuzu's very own blades. :67638860:

Well, the Ice Emperor is well known to apply these to his face. The Sendai Ice is frozen aqua vitae!!