General Yuzuru Chat

Back again, trying to find the full segment 😅  I know it's from about an hour long segement, I'm not sure if I ever saw this before. So I'm asking for the Planet's help to identify it.

I thought it might be from a 2016-2017 video, but I couldn't find anything on PH

5 hours ago, Anni said:

The 2 part of Yuzu's interview (TV Tokyo) will be published on youtube soon.

[NEWS]

The video is now private. Maybe it will be "unlocked" again later.

The video is now displayed again. According to the advertisement on youtube the interview will be broadcast on 2th September

[NEWS]

But this topic....:weeping:

Edit:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
52 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Back again, trying to find the full segment 😅  I know it's from about an hour long segement, I'm not sure if I ever saw this before. So I'm asking for the Planet's help to identify it.

I thought it might be from a 2016-2017 video, but I couldn't find anything on PH

Someone mischievous added this cutie to the cutie

1 hour ago, Anni said:

The video is now displayed again. According to the advertisement on youtube the interview will be broadcast on 2th September

[NEWS]

But this topic....:weeping:

Edit:

whoever who made him feel that way finally get what they want and undoubtedly regret it when it exactly happened

This acc gathered Yuzu’s appearances for the month of August, just to illustrate how packed it has been :68556365:

8/7 - Official Youtube Channel opening

8/9 - Second video upload
8/10 - SharePractice live streaming
8/16 - 24-hour TV recording
8/26 - Sekkisei Message (for men) 
8/28 - 'I'm off to Osaka' on ANA plane CM
8/27 - 24-hour TV broadcast
8/28 - Performance and add content uploaded
8/30 - Phiten factory visit
8/31 - Sekkisei Miyabi

He has been incredibly busy!

Not counted here are the back to back interviews he did right after SharePractice and of course the planning and recording for most of this. 

:dpooh:

On 8/30/2022 at 3:49 AM, Figure_Frenzy said:

I love the second version the most! . . . . .  kept the framing at full-body, so we can always see the entirety of Yuzu's posture/pose at any point in his SP . . . . .

It should be possible to maintain full-body framing with multiple camera POVs too, and yet...why the heck the editing team was intent on closing up just on the upper body ahskfjdkhfkfjfkfgjlf (truly my pet peeve on FS broadcast recording  — at least with skycam you get to see the whole body(!) (...even from a distance(!!)) . . . . . 

On 8/30/2022 at 11:31 AM, Anabel said:

. . . . .  I have never understood why in a sport like FS they focus so often on only half the body. When they do it I feel like I'm missing half of the story Yuzu's skating is telling us... Imo, those close up shots should be left for slow motion replays. . . . . .

That's exactly how I felt when watching the wonderful "Notte stellata" from the gala of the 2018 Olympics - in that footage they 'cut down' the Biellmann spin, and the hydroblade was shown from far up above (skycam?) - I felt really frustrated ...

... but then I discovered the "NoSt" videos from the 2019 GPF gala, and was happy to see the full-body B-spin and the hydroblade recorded by an eye-level camera  :heartpound:

2 hours ago, Xiupia said:

This acc gathered Yuzu’s appearances for the month of August, just to illustrate how packed it has been :68556365:

8/7 - Official Youtube Channel opening

8/9 - Second video upload
8/10 - SharePractice live streaming
8/16 - 24-hour TV recording
8/26 - Sekkisei Message (for men) 
8/28 - 'I'm off to Osaka' on ANA plane CM
8/27 - 24-hour TV broadcast
8/28 - Performance and add content uploaded
8/30 - Phiten factory visit
8/31 - Sekkisei Miyabi

He has been incredibly busy!

Not counted here are the back to back interviews he did right after SharePractice and of course the planning and recording for most of this. 

:dpooh:

ah, we really were well fed :sadPooh: is september where the drought begins? :dpooh: