General Yuzuru Chat

Hello it has been a long time (rly?) since i posted here.... but!

Here is the livestream link from NTV for 24hr show! (I think this is not posted here yet?)

Ahh i am so happy, i was anxious if i couldn't tune in for 24hr show because i never stream something from TV channel before, not even my own country's tv channel

ETA: oh gosh it seems it is not from NTV but rather from fans? Hehe i thought they would provide legal/official way to watch the show via YT stream from overseas 😅

Question from a baby fan - is this always like this? Is the one from starrynotte will be similar to this? Haven't check things out because i haven't come home yet

Hi satellites!

You know that we are making a photobook to send to Yuzu with your own contributions, right? If you don't know, this is the thread :67638860:

Well, lately I have thought about the possibility of creating it also in the form of an e-photobook so that it can be accessible to all the satellites (with the consent of the participants, of course), but I don't know how to do it. So I ask you for help, do any of you know of any application or platform or whatever where I can create a book, that you can see what a book would look like but online?

Thanks in advance for your help! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

4 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I can't wait for Queen Rondo!! lol at me getting nervous about it even knowing is prerecorded!!! :laughing::tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6:

Same! (What is wrong with us?! 😩😂)