General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu :smiley-love017:

[NEWS]

His hair looks longer.

Yuzu is able to alter his appearance and character with a change of hairstyle and facial expression. This look is different from his usual clean-cut boy next door look. If Yuzu put on his killer eyes game face with this hairstyle, he would look like quite the bad boy. He is capable of continually re-inventing himself.

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Yes for sure, unless, it is Old Man Pooh san himself:squishedPooh:

I would agree with you, but unfortunately for Lotte, only Yuzu and his mother know where Old Man Pooh is in Toronto. Old Pooh himself would be overjoyed just to be rescued from the collection of musty old skate boots that he is presently residing with and be back with his beloved Yuzu.

19 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I would agree with you, but unfortunately for Lotte, only Yuzu and his mother know where Old Man Pooh is in Toronto. Old Pooh himself would be overjoyed just to be rescued from the collection of musty old skate boots that he is presently residing with and be back with his beloved Yuzu.

I know, poor Pooh san. Hope that he had enough honey supply to sustain him. Perhaps Yuzu managed to set up letter box delivery boxes of fudge or maple candy for Pooh san:sadPooh:Maybe Pooh will be slim, like Ghislain, by the time Yuzu is able to fetch him

10 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Queen and then Emperor, makes sense. 

Who will be next in line? Who is the Heir to the Chocolate throne?

I'm thinking Kaori. She's reigning World Champion and she has that cute perky energy that works so well for chocolate and candy commercials.

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Yuzu is able to alter his appearance and character with a change of hairstyle and facial expression. This look is different from his usual clean-cut boy next door look. If Yuzu put on his killer eyes game face with this hairstyle, he would look like quite the bad boy. He is capable of continually re-inventing himself.

With eyeliner too…. That would complete the bad boy look.

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Bringing this up again - Shizuka is incredible :heart:

Everytime I see Shizuka do something like this and then remember that she's a mom of 3 in her 40s, I think that there must be something magic about Sendai to keep people so youthful. No wonder Yuzu keeps saying he doesn't think he's at his peak yet.

Also, Shizuka is amazing.

3 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

Can't believe we are seeing Rondo in two days!! :dancinghotdog: Despite the hole I think Yuzuru's performance at Beijing was really beautiful but I'm  certainly very ready for another one 

He looked so collected and dedicated to the program despite what happened. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:I think that strength of character makes Beijing Rondo even more amazing to me (and it was my first live Yuzu program so it's special to me). But I can't wait to see it again with the blue rink lights. :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: