General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Beatrice said:

That would be very nice indeed.

And Ghislain might bring 'old' Pooh-san with him to return to Yuzu.

Yes Old Man Pooh san is "Home Alone" according to Yuzu

@turquoiseblue posted this scene few days ago on Fanart thread. Old Man Pooh san is in Toronto and sees Yuzu -Pooh deputising for him in Japan.

Not sure if Ghislain would be able to take O.M. Pooh san to Japan, he may not have been able to organise collecting him. Yuzu himself mentioned that he wants to visit his coaches in person, so hopefully he will be reunited with O.M. Pooh san and "be together with him always"

17 hours ago, Beatrice said:

. . . . .  And Ghislain might bring 'old' Pooh-san with him to return to Yuzu.

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

. . . . .

Not sure if Ghislain would be able to take O.M. Pooh san to Japan, he may not have been able to organise collecting him. Yuzu himself mentioned that he wants to visit his coaches in person, so hopefully he will be reunited with O.M. Pooh san and "be together with him always"

Well, I myself rather think that he may not really have brought O.M.Pooh-san with him; it was just wishful thinking on my part, considering how happy Yuzu would be to meet Ghislain AND get Pooh back :hugs: 

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

My rank has been increased to angry seaweed, but as a baby fanyu I don't understand the reference, can someone explain? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

It is the name that the costume for Requiem if Heaven and Earth, the exhibition programme, is known as. The programme is about the struggles to overcome the effects of the disaster - Earthquake and tsunami

7 hours ago, Anabel said:

Photobokk project thread updated!

Have you already sent your photo/text? :67638860:

I haven't, sorry, I have been extremely busy. I am trying to have it done next week, is it ok ?

15 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Yuzu "hasn't reached even 50% of his ideal figure skating" :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

So, what is his ideal? Twizzle 4A3Lo twizzle in the second half of the program exactly on the beats of the music? :13877886:

14 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

:agree:

This was such a smart move. You can't talk much in 5 minutes, but take many, many great Yuzu pics. And it must've also been easier for Yuzu to not answer the same or similar questions 25 times, but just be himself, be pretty, and pose. Something tells me Sponichi passed the test and will be invited again to the next SharePractice. :2thumbsup:

13 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

:201111231756430f6:

FagHfmsagAIVgrB?format=jpg&name=large

I think with Yuzu as object, you really have to just press the shutter and the pics turn out to be great.

:tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

11 hours ago, Anni said:

6000 photos:O :10636614:

[NEWS]

6000! :eek: Really shows how utterly captivating Yuzu is. Fortunately we have digital photography. Imagine having to change hundreds of rolls of film and develop so many photos manually.

10 hours ago, Perelandra said:

@turquoiseblue posted this scene few days ago on Fanart thread. Old Man Pooh san is in Toronto and sees Yuzu -Pooh deputising for him in Japan.

This is so funny! Fans are so creative! Poor Pooh-san. I hope he'll be reunited with Yuzu soon. :YuzuPoohLove: