General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Perhaps someone can explain:

Yuzu said that he wants to rather be known as "Hanyu Yuzuru" from now onwards. His YT channel was named in this fashion and he explained why he did that. Why then does he write "Yuzuru Hanyu" on his new jacket?

9tTPt6J.jpg

just a guess:

Yuzu has clearly had substantial input into the designs of his new 'professional brand' and worked with expert teams.

Both the YT channel plus the logo are brand new, in fact the channel didn't even have a banner when it was launched. The jacket is also something new with the name and coloured piping. 

Once the order for the jacket was submitted the stitched embroidery cannot be altered, whereas a digital creation such as the banner and logo can be edited. Perhaps the company which made the YT banner and logo were able to accommodate a 'last minute' change in the name, in order to reflect the Japanese manner, but for a manufactured item like the jacket, it was already produced and could not be altered.

Hanyu Yuzuru "Pearl of the Orient"

Leaps as beautifully as a dragon and dances as gracefully as a phoenix ( paraphrasing )

The poetic descriptions that Yuzu inspires, once again demonstrating that he is truly a modern muse

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, citrusjunos said:

The Community tab has been added to Yuzu's channel! Does this mean we're about to get updates from the man himself? :10640793: :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Hide contents

And no more making Twitter accounts? 

I feel simultaneously excited and embarrassed:13877886:(though I had nothing to with the twitter debacle myself). I wonder if he will do polls, like which programs we would like to see him perform?

Edit: he may not have actively added the button himself:

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/youtube-community-tab

To get a Community tab on YouTube, your channel will need to have over 1000 subscribers, and it can take up to one week after passing that number to see the Community tab appear.

Note that if your channel has over 1000* subscribers, but the Community tab option is not yet visible on your channel, you’ll need to enable custom channel layouts to display the tab.

*The current limit seems to be 500 subs.

2 hours ago, YuDai said:

Also, sorry if I'm out of the loop, but what is this? Is it official, or something that a fan made?

Edit: based on the reels, it's probably not him. But I'm too scared to report this time

It's most definitely not him, based on the reels, videos and comments. should we report or just let it be?

3 hours ago, YuDai said:

Also, sorry if I'm out of the loop, but what is this? Is it official, or something that a fan made?

Edit: based on the reels, it's probably not him. But I'm too scared to report this time

How do we report this? I tried to do it but because Yuzu doesn't have an official account on Instagram, we can't report it as celebrity or public figure...I've reported as someone I know but that's not strong enough.

I don't think there is anything wrong with reporting that account if it is suspected of being fake and using Yuzu's name and logo. Another thing is to start commenting aggressively. I see no need to do that. Let IG find out and close the account if them considers it.