General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

0:44 だってここで履くもん。 Datte kokode hakumon. (Cause I put (my boots) here)

Only part I could catch in what his mum said was 荷物どこ置いとくの?(0:51) Nimotsu doko oitokuno? (where are you gonna put/keep your luggage?) - not totally sure.

0:58 (really difficult to catch :14066882:) 持ってくから。motteku kara. (I'll bring it myself.)

Everyone has such good ears as well as hawk eyes :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

新ジャスかわいい!

New jacket. Cute!

だってここで履くもん!Datte kokode hakumon! :yuzupout:(Cause I put my boots here)

もん..... もん..... かわ.....

mon..... mon.... Cute.... (Putting "mon" at the end of the sentence is a bit childish way of saying )

段取り(が)全然できてない。Dandori ga zenzen dekitenai. (Not prepared at all.) 

ちょいオコ  かわいい.....

A bit angry. Cute.....

黒い子に会えてうれしい!

ノーミス SEIMEI様すばらしい!

So happy to see him in black!

Perfect SEIMEI, so great!

First of all, I would like to thank @SuzyQ for all the translations that she does for us.

I just want to clarify one thing that she translated. I think she meant to say this, but one word does make a difference in what Yuzu said.

Datte kokode hakumon has been translated "Cause I put (my boots) here." The one word that is missing from the translation is "ON" – "Cause I put ON (my boots) here."

"Cause I put (my boots) here" would be Datte kokoe okumon.

17 hours ago, monchan said:

This is such a smart move! Yuzu is a genius! This gave him more media exposure while at the same time, made it possible for him to test out all these different media outlets and journalists. :ganba:

8 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

I'm very out of loop these days so apologies if this is already shared:

He is really admirable for choosing the hard path and sticking to his beliefs through all the hardships. This tough decision made him a hero and he proved in Beijing that no medal or hardship can make him waver or lose this belief. Totally inspiring. 

Every time I read/hear about these injustices, especially Yuzu talking about them himself and showing that all this time, he has been very well aware of what was going on, it makes my blood boil. How he had to suffer during the last quad! But he never complained and even tried to up his game and improve even more only to get humiliated like this.

But fortunately, he has freed himself and all of us from this burden of unfair judgment and scoring. It's so incredibly brave of him to jump into the unknown and create his own path into unknown territory, doing things no one has ever done before, going where no one has ever gone before. Yuzu is the bravest person I know. :heartpound:

8 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I honestly think that there is a merchandising line here for Team Yuzu to explore. Not necessarily soakers, but bring back the costume themed water bottle covers or create costume themed beanie hats, scarfs, snoods or shopping bags. This could be a great line of merchandise because fans would be able to buy winter accessories in their favourite design. 

I don't know what Yuzu would be interested in, but he could create so much merchandise! He could do anything from clothing like sports wear to accessories, bags, jewelry etc. If he starts a fashion line, he could cooperate with professional designers. He could also start an accessories line with bags, purses and such with prints of his costumes, working together with Satomi Ito. I would definitely love to buy bags and purses with Yuzu costume prints.

With his skin, he could even start his own skin care brand or work with Kosé to create a Hanyu Yuzuru line. So many possibilities to explore! :nod2:

@Yuzurella

Can you imagine the most gorgeous evening wear line, in collaboration with Satomi Ito and / or  Shizuko Orihara, using his costumes as the basis for the dress designs. 

Wearing such an outfit, one would be the absolute Belle of the ball.

( The second designer is less often associated with Yuzu, she made some of Yuzu's costumes for the first few senior seasons e.g Etude and RJ 1, iirc )

Conspiracy theories time. I kept thinking about his new gear. He said he wanted to show us his new training gear, why he chose it, the reason behind the colours. And I’m like, the next share practice is 6 months away. We’ll see more of him in that gear in the mean time? Is that it? Are there more opportunities to see him wearing that jacket? What is he planning? :59227c768286a__s:

4 時間前, Geo1さんが言いました:

First of all, I would like to thank @SuzyQ for all the translations that she does for us.

I just want to clarify one thing that she translated. I think she meant to say this, but one word does make a difference in what Yuzu said.

Datte kokode hakumon has been translated "Cause I put (my boots) here." The one word that is missing from the translation is "ON" – "Cause I put ON (my boots) here."

"Cause I put (my boots) here" would be Datte kokoe okumon.

Oh thank you @Geo1 for your correction. Apparently it should have been with ON.  Shame on me :facepalm:  

You use "mon" effectively, by the way :animated-smileys-hello-22:

34 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Conspiracy theories time. I kept thinking about his new gear. He said he wanted to show us his new training gear, why he chose it, the reason behind the colours. And I’m like, the next share practice is 6 months away. We’ll see more of him in that gear in the mean time? Is that it? Are there more opportunities to see him wearing that jacket? What is he planning? :59227c768286a__s:

I got the idea from his interviews after SharedPractise that he is working with the new ice show which should be finished this year ( or a year from now, I am not sure about anything really...) but maybe he will show a medley of his competitive programs, sort of 'The best of Hanyu Yuzuru', and to be serious for once, I think it is a really great idea to reflect and honor his former programs on clothing as well..Uuuh how I wish I could design them :studsmatta: Yuzuru, I 'll do it for free...Souuu I am back to earth now... the training jacket was a first proto and he said he will add some ideas from Seimei costume to it. So I cannot wait to see the proto number 2. Judging from the quality of his YT channel and videos and logo and banner, the  proto number 2 will be fabulous ;)

A bit :offtopic2:but,

A famous line in a Ghibli anime "My Neighbor Totoro"

"Totoro itanda mon, Uso janai mon" (Totoro was here! (I saw Totoro for sure). No lie.) by Mei.

We are so :10636614: and :10742290: because Yuzuru sounded/showed a glimpse of his natural-self with his mum as the youngest member of Hanyu family, while he is showing us splendid jumps as a GOAT.