General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Xiupia said:

sweetyuzu made a little summary of what they liked on this interview:

Of course jmedia already asking about the far future LOL oh boy, what is pressure...

His take on his life as a professional skater is so interesting, when he was asked about Shohei's 10 HMR record he mentioned "now that we are in the same stage, as professionals..."; it clicked on my brain how different he is seeing his new journey now. The possibilities are endless, I'm so excited. 

marika translated it in full:

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, monchan said:

We all already know that, it's great to hear Yuzu confirmed. His decision was well thought all the way.

Yuzu knew things were not right when he saw that he had been awarded almost Max PCS points (98.56) for his Seimei free skate at the 2015 GPF, but found his PCS dropping in subsequent competitions despite improvement technically and artistically. For example, the PCS for his perfect Hope and Legacy "best free skate in history" at the 2017 Helsinki World Championships was 97.08. "Scandalous!" shouted Max Ambesi.

9 hours ago, Xiupia said:

There are so many articles coming out now, I think more than 10 interviews, and I got a hold of some but oof... thank you so much for these translators!!

Since so many articles have now appeared, this thread with links might be helpful for a better overview. 

[NEWS]

Thank you to the OP.🙏

On 8/10/2022 at 10:58 AM, YuDai said:

@Perelandra Yuzuru and Prada? :eek:He never fails to surprise me

I have been to Japan many times and have foreigner friends living and working there - one of them is working as a Salesman and told me that Japanese people are big on good quality brands, especially in the city/workplace. To the point that you basically have to have your work clothes be some of the luxury brands otherwise you are a bit looked down upon. I would assume the same goes for Yuzu - his t-shirts are Emporio Armani and so on.