General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, gapil27 said:

Yup I don’t know where that carefree went but it’s wasn’t there at the practice.

the way he nodded after that as if he's convinced that the carefree mission is success :hihi:

I don't know what "carefree" he meant, because i remembered that he said yesterday's practice is like his normal practice because he did seimei for three times and then there is translation said that it's not yet carefree because he can't use any programs songs as he wants. So i really don't know what is carefree for Hanyu Yuzuru lol 

44 minutes ago, JanMary said:

xULS6dh.png

I saw a tip from JFanyus: for people who would like to share short clips of his video: you can use the "clip" function of YouTube 

Or you can also share with time stamp:

bDBppZp.png

Yes, I think you can share clips of up to 1 minute. And if someone is sharing something longer or an edit, please add the link to the original source, meaning Hanyu Yuzuru Youtube channel videos :winky:

As always, admiring the mind, the heart and the motivation of Yuzu. The fact that he decided to do "hellish interviews" to give the chance to the media to ask him questions individually, wow! And that after an out of this world display of talent and stamina. 

On 7/21/2022 at 5:21 PM, Newprogramsplease said:

I just want Yuzu to start his own YouTube channel and upload his skating there. It will probably have more views than the current ISU competition by far. I wonder if Yuzu thinks about becoming a YouTuber as in a real proper one... I think it will be the best place for fans outside of FS community to see his skating..

Now that he is retired I will literally be on board with anything he's gonna show us, from game YouTube to unboxing earphones to binge eating on gyoza or whatever.

@NewprogramspleaseCan you tell me your secret? How did you persuade him? 🤔😃 And yes, he has beaten I$U by number of views per video already. Never doubted this, though. :grin_clapping:

Hace 1 hora, Wintek said:

As always, admiring the mind, the heart and the motivation of Yuzu. The fact that he decided to do "hellish interviews" to give the chance to the media to ask him questions individually, wow! And that after an out of this world display of talent and stamina. 

Yuzu is very smart and thoughtful, and it shows in all his actions.

And now he's free to follow the professional path that he chooses, he's not hindered by ISU rules, unfair rules or his own federation. We are lucky.

20 時間前, Kizunaさんが言いました:

Hide contents

I could only hear the part where he asks his mum not to come out because she would be caught on camera :laughing: It also seems a little like he didn't want her standing there.

But from this, we now know that the reporters invited actually take care not to film his mum :agree2:

Actually the Google translation "he was mad at his mum for about 5 minutes" is not accurate. 冒頭5分あたりで means "At the time about 5 minutes or so passed from the beginning" or "at the time about 5 minutes or so into the beginning".

It may be true that Yuzuru did not want his mum to be filmed.