General Yuzuru Chat

All the success to this man!

I barely slept last night, woke up from a nightmare with my family concerned by my scream (all regular, it happens often) and I know I dreamed about this Share practice thing. And then fall asleep and woke up late. I was still in my bed, with my phone on, under the covers to not disturb the other sleeping (remember I'm on vacation so I'm not alone in the room). I couldn't scream, I couldn't sing when Hana ni nare happened, I couldn't laugh at his impressed face when he saw the chat. Of course I couldn't chat or write here because I can't multi task on 1 phone!! Anyway I'll re do everything in a heartbeat.

Now I want to read all your messages in the other tread but it will take me forever... I will do it day by day.

Anyway, so nice to see Yuzuru so happy! Especially in the video yesterday when I got the sense of young Yuzu talking to the press and happy to be interviewed.

Gosh I love Pro athlete Yuzu! and here we were afraid we wouldn't see him often! I actually didn't thought he was going to announce something new so soon!

I just re-watched the 2nd YT video and realised there is advertisement now. That's fast. Usually youtuber must get the minimum number of subscribers and watch hours before they can start monetize their videos but obviously Yuzu accomplished both very fast. 

I wish he can put the longer advert at the end of the video cos I will usually let the ad run while i read the comment. I tend to skip long ad in front as I can't wait to jump right into the video. This time there are 2 long ads at the start and 1 short ad at the end.

Yuzu dear, keep long ad at the end please. 

3 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I just re-watched the 2nd YT video and realised there is advertisement now. That's fast. Usually youtuber must get the minimum number of subscribers and watch hours before they can start monetize their videos but obviously Yuzu accomplished both very fast. 

I wish he can put the longer advert at the end of the video cos I will usually let the ad run while i read the comment. I tend to skip long ad in front as I can't wait to jump right into the video. This time there are 2 long ads at the start and 1 short ad at the end.

Yuzu dear, keep long ad at the end please. 

Unfortunately, ads don't necessarily mean that the channel is monetized :dontknow: (I just found out too). Though I hope it is

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Sorry other topic in beetween:
Yamakai-san tries "Parisienne Walkways" on the floor

[NEWS]

This is another great tribute from Yamakai san. He is even wearing the marbled effect shirt. Clearly a huge admirer of Yuzu. Loved his interpretation of Rondo

Thanks for posting

3 hours ago, YuDai said:

Yuzuru is definitely very stylish  :img_21: . I just got the impression (based on his previous interviews) that he wasn't particularly into fashion, but maybe he's changed his mind since then lol. Of course, it could also be a gift

Certainly YES Yuzu is always HYPER elegant and we saw it on his costumes  :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: and here (from what I understood?) on his "airstyle" (the famous antenna  0:)) and with his hairspray ...... and his hairdresser and another where the young Yuzu encourages a skateboarder? and have fun too :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zDzWGzhs4 

18 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Unfortunately, ads don't necessarily mean that the channel is monetized :dontknow: (I just found out too). Though I hope it is

I'm reading up some info on YT ads. Those ads that can't be skip seems to pay for number of views but for ads that can be skipped, it seems like there may be no money (even if you watched till the end) unless you click on the ad then the youtuber will earn. Is anyone familiar with how YT ad works? 

21 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I'm reading up some info on YT ads. Those ads that can't be skip seems to pay for number of views but for ads that can be skipped, it seems like there may be no money (even if you watched till the end) unless you click on the ad then the youtuber will earn. Is anyone familiar with how YT ad works? 

I'm not sure, but youtube can place ads even on videos that aren't monetized, so it's impossible to know whether Yuzuru will get any revenue from them

Edit: his channel is probably not monetized (yet):

Spoiler

Yuzu's subscriber count (529K) has overtaken the Honda sisters'. :) Amazing, within 3 days! :ganba:

5 hours ago, Goatedforever said:
@Mor2904yes it was saved! Going to rewatch it later. 

Oohh this tweet when google translated says that he was mad at his mum for about 5 minutes. Lol anyone knows what he was saying here? reminds me of when he had the same side gloves lol.

Spoiler

I could only hear the part where he asks his mum not to come out because she would be caught on camera :laughing: It also seems a little like he didn't want her standing there.

But from this, we now know that the reporters invited actually take care not to film his mum :agree2:

9 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I'm not sure, but youtube can place ads even on videos that aren't monetized, so it's impossible to know whether Yuzuru will get any revenue from them

Oh. This is hard to tell whether the ad is added by YT then. Hm...

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

Oh. This is hard to tell whether the ad is added by YT then. Hm...

I edited my last post too, but I'm afraid it isn't monetized yet, at least if this is legit:

Spoiler

So I guess I won't feel bad about skipping ads for now lol

59 minutes ago, YuDai said:

I edited my last post too, but I'm afraid it isn't monetized yet, at least if this is legit:

Hide contents

So I guess I won't feel bad about skipping ads for now lol

Nice tip. I also figured since his first video has no ad but the second video has, I guess the 2nd video was randomly chosen by YT to add in ad. And now this confirms. Great. I can skip them.