General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu and elegant Italian products. A match made in fashion heaven. Maybe Brioni will create a suit for him. ( Tailors to 007 for the latest films, they created a well fitted suit, which was intended to withstand the rigours of secret agent life !) 

Yuzuru is definitely very elegant :img_21: I've just been under the impression (based on his previous interviews) that he's not particularly interested in fashion, but maybe he's changed his mind since lol. Of course it could be a gift as well

I barely even worked today. 😂

Such a happy day today! I’m a veteran fan but I had no idea on how extensive his warm up is. I’m so thankful to Yuzu for showing us how he prepares for skating all for free. I hope he won’t lose the momentum and the new fans will still stay to watch his future plans. I also hope to watch one of his ice shows live soon and hopefully meet some of the satellites here!

Also lots of lovely moments like him leaving a message for fellow GOAT Ohtani who was also trending at the same time as his Share Practice, talking about how Ghislain keeps in touch with him and hopes to see them soon, really showing his huge love for his hometown and how he wants to keep supporting them even when he’s not competing anymore, seeing fuzzy Pooh-san again after 9 months, scolding his mum, saying he was nervous, him lip syncing to meaningful Japanese songs, his personalized Jacket, a perfect Seimei! I can go on forever! Really such a lovely day and I got to enjoy it with you guys too even though I was in a work meeting. Can’t wait for his next upload!:YuzuPoohLove:

57 minutes ago, Mor2904 said:

I've reported my previous message, it's duplicated.

A show in Sendai, please, please.

Let's all go together to support Yuzu and contribute to the local economy in Sendai. Would be wonderful, a satellite group holiday and shows and proper Pooh rain. 

9 hours ago, Goatedforever said:

Ahhh j'ai une réunion:(

I can catch a few snippets but I hope Yuzu records his livestream to watch later

8 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:thanks:  fanyus  :grouphug: and I just started watching it a bit (  :thanks: YUZU)  when I got home from work around 1:00 p.m. (or 1:00PM) and anyway, I don't have "VPN and FLUX" ???? and I only have here and YT and even if I had this "VPN" I wouldn't have made it to 4:00AM (I'm based on London) because the heat wave tires me a lot and has lasted too long in my country !!!! and as they say : "better late than never" and during these 2 hours I will forget the heat outside (I will feel the coolness of the ice rink) and the little that I have seen : it is a happy Yuzu / relaxed and joking with people  :hairflip: and Mr. :YuzuPoohLove: