General Yuzuru Chat

Happy days are here again:dancingpooh:

A second video on the official channel, stylish and personal logo and header. Yuzu looking healthy and happy. Let the good times roll, even if some of us will need to get up super early to watch the August 10th show.

Yuzu has definitely been consuming water from the Palace again. The snow melt water from the fountain in the Emperor's private courtyard, which must be the key to the Emperor's youthful appearance.

Looking at the video, the Sendai rink is nice enough but there is no substantial amount of spectator seating.

The sooner a larger rink with plenty of seating can be built the better. Better for local skaters, Yuzu and satellites and other fans. :puddingpooh:

Daaaang I was in the middle of a training and saw the video notification pop up and almost jumped on my chair.

He's so cute when he keeps asking us to keep supporting him, as if we were going anywhere.

The logo is perfect. Elegant, beautiful and delicate like him.

He is so carefree and relaxed here compared to his usual serious presence in interviews and competitions. I really love this kind of environment where he can freely share his skating in his own way without worrying about external thing like judge & score etc.

Escaping ISU is the right choice!

Spoiler

Anyone active in twt know this? I just saw this now (and i am not that active in twt). Seems like Hanyu (maybe?) made an acc and because of typo, the fans were not confinced enough.....and that said acc went deactivated ^^"

ETA: put this on spoiler tag because idk if this is real or just a troll.

And the logo and color is beautiful! Sooo hanyu :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: and that 3A over the camera surely shocked me as if he is gonna fall over me hahahahah

ETA, just have the time and focus to watch his video ---

My gosh Hanyu is shining and so adorable and so carefree and his gesture is just adorkable, like an excited little kid, his arms/body couldn't stand still :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Some clever, eagle eyed person has spotted this pattern in the ice markings

"It's all in my calculations, everything" 

and that is why My Captain, you are the Ice Emperor eternal, Once and Future King, sole inhabitant of Planet Hanyu and the only GOAT of FS

:surprised_pikachu:

I absolutely love the header and logo - perfect concept and the trademark pale blue. We asked for on ice footage and we’re getting it - I’m enjoying the apparent spontaneity of it, the empty Sendai rink, the plain-ish jacket ( is that Chacott branding on it? he’s worn their stuff for ages) though I’m sure a lot of thought and planning has gone into it.

I like the idea of the empty small rink for these YouTube practices.  I’m sure there will be big rinks and audiences eventually, but it’s important to remember that an athlete spends the vast majority of their time slogging through the training that leads to the eventual few minutes of performance, and I think this low key no razzmatazz opening is a perfect way to underline the fact he’s training as hard as ever, still an athlete not an entertainer, and it takes a lot of work to maintain that - he’s just doing it now for himself and the people who appreciate his idea of what the sport should be rather than a capricious and corrupt sports federation.

When you pause for a minute and reflect it's crazy isn't it?

The journey it has been from these sombre February days to what we're getting now. The freedom' the happiness he now exults in his steps and on his face, the regular check ups with us, the fact he has now an available platform where he can physically SEE our love and pride.

Sorry. I'm emotional.

5 hours ago, virgola said:

too curios, as I am introvert too. In the past I was frustrated about that but not anymore.

Just bought the book I'll read it on vacation. My vacation will start after Yuzu open practice, so the best way, feeling relaxed, all the sadness of retirement gone away.

thank u!

You're very welcome! I hope you'll enjoy reading it! :201111231756430f6:

I'm an introvert, too, and this book helped me to understand myself better. It's really eye-opening and empowering for introverts.

12 minutes ago, monchan said:

He is so carefree and relaxed here compared to his usual serious presence in interviews and competitions. I really love this kind of environment where he can freely share his skating in his own way without worrying about external thing like judge & score etc.

Escaping ISU is the right choice!

The translation of Axel with Wings is amazing. The link they added to their post will take you directly to the comment with the full translation of Yuzu's message. Remember to give a like to Yuzu's video and to AwW comment so that it stays on top!!

ugh i see that youtube has already started playing.....on a personal level they didn't show me the notif until after 30-40 min after i watched the video,and on a general level i see that they've frozen the views - when i watched there were like 46k likes and 16k comments on less than 5 k views :angry_party: i hope they will restore his actual views after the filtering or whatever the hell they are doing....

4 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I absolutely love the header and logo - perfect concept and the trademark pale blue. We asked for on ice footage and we’re getting it - I’m enjoying the apparent spontaneity of it, the empty Sendai rink, the plain-ish jacket ( is that Chacott branding on it? he’s worn their stuff for ages) though I’m sure a lot of thought and planning has gone into it.

I like the idea of the empty small rink for these YouTube practices.  I’m sure there will be big rinks and audiences eventually, but it’s important to remember that an athlete spends the vast majority of their time slogging through the training that leads to the eventual few minutes of performance, and I think this low key no razzmatazz opening is a perfect way to underline the fact he’s training as hard as ever, still an athlete not an entertainer, and it takes a lot of work to maintain that - he’s just doing it now for himself and the people who appreciate his idea of what the sport should be rather than a capricious and corrupt sports federation.

Yes, the Chacott training attire has been a wardrobe staple for years. Remember that Yuzu knows how to wash and care for his clothes, using the 'kawaii' laundry pods

@Yuzurella

This demonstrates, once again that Yuzu's 3A technique is incredible and all of the superlatives which will take too long to list. Yuzu's 3A should have scored at +5 GOE or close enough at almost every execution of the jump. Yuzu's 3A is the king of jumps and how the jump should be taught.

(There are enough videos of other skaters muscling through the 3A and the take off foot grinding out a trench in the ice with skidded pre rotation and bAxels etc)