General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, meowmeownyan said:

holy pooh everyone!

I was just posting this but you were faster.

After the press conference I was thinking that YouTube would be the best fit for Yuzu if he wanted to have direct contact with his fans so in theory it should not be a surprise. But seeing it happening is something else. This is amazing time to be a fanyu and I have a feeling that this is just beginning.

40 minutes ago, isabelfm said:

Our boy zuzu is almost at 400k subscribers and 2 million views:softYuzu: why do i feel like a proud parent lolol

Me too! :crybaby:And I'm a Beijing Olys-born baby Fanyu... 401k now! :cheer:

17 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

I was just posting this but you were faster.

After the press conference I was thinking that YouTube would be the best fit for Yuzu if he wanted to have direct contact with his fans so in theory it should not be a surprise. But seeing it happening is something else. This is amazing time to be a fanyu and I have a feeling that this is just beginning.

the tweet has been deleted. :68811363: 

18 hours ago, JanMary said:

he's gonna have a youtube live open practice on 10 Aug 2022

what... open practice! since 2018!!!!

Translate by DeepL

Hide contents

Yuzuru Hanyu, 27, who won back-to-back Olympic titles in men's figure skating in Sochi in 2014 and Pyeongchang in 2018, and turned professional, will open his practice to the public on August 10 under the title "SharePractice". It is unusual for an athlete's public practice to have a title.

He will "Share" his special time not only with the press but also with his fans. It is scheduled to be streamed LIVE from around noon on his official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU" which he opened the day before (7th). Hanyu said, "As the first trial of my official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU," which I have just opened, I will be LIVE streaming the public practice event "SharePractice" to be held on August 10 (Wed.). The time is scheduled around 12:00 noon. Please look forward to it."

At the press conference on July 19, Hanyu said, "I would like to create more opportunities for people to see my skating in various ways, not only in competitions," and he is now breaking new ground.

The first video uploaded on the official YouTube channel "HANYU YUZURU" at 1 minute and 11 seconds has been viewed more than 1,111,111 times, and the number of channel subscribers has exceeded 300,000. Together with his many fans, he has carved his first step as a professional on the silver plate.

Wait what?!? :eek:

I mean, I was hoping he would do something like that, just said so in my last post, but can't believe he really will do this! Wow....

Of course I wont be able to watch it live🙄, but someone will upload footage of it, if it doesn't stay up after the live stream.

Guys, prepare to get busy  he really has a masterplan!

16 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I agree. The spectrum of introvert to extrovert is very broad and most people are actually somewhere in between. Many entertainers are indeed introverts, which is something most people probably wouldn't expect. These introverts still love being on stage and performing, but then retreat and enjoy their time alone.

Taking into consideration what I know about Yuzu, I personally think he is an introvert. He is a very thoughtful person who is excellent at quietly being and working by himself for long periods of time. He doesn't seem to need to be surrounded by people all the time. In fact, I think he often prefers to be by himself and do his thing.

If somebody is interested in learning more about introverts, this book is a great read.

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

too curios, as I am introvert too. In the past I was frustrated about that but not anymore.

Just bought the book I'll read it on vacation. My vacation will start after Yuzu open practice, so the best way, feeling relaxed, all the sadness of retirement gone away.

thank u!

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Wait what?!? :eek:

I mean, I was hoping he would do something like that, just said so in my last post, but can't believe he really will do this! Wow....

Of course I wont be able to watch it live🙄, but someone will upload footage of it, if it doesn't stay up after the live stream.

Guys, prepare to get busy  he really has a masterplan!

he has a masterplan and he has a strong team too!!

he has left in the perfect moment for him, and he's doing the right steps to build something new and durable, because now it's the focus moment and he has to exploit for the future. but that's the correct strategy and it's accordingly with his desire.

that's what I think. But we're talking about Yuzu, maye he woke up in the middle of night and decided everything 3 seconds time! :grin:

I had a thought when I woke up this morning- I hope we don’t get 1T, 1S, 1L, 1F,  1Ltz, 3A smile, bow, exit.  I don’t think he’ll do that to us but I can’t help remembering 1st PC practice, and poor Machida in the studio trying to find something meaningful to say about his condition…..I think that was the last time I laughed as much as I did on Sunday.