General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

Alright let me drop this subject LOL

Reveal hidden contents

It just bothers me, Yuzu uses strong language with his peers and around people he is comfortable with, but he is consistently constrained, image wise, to be his super polite version - the one he presents officially to presscons and with respectful company - and I really just want him to be free of this, especially now he is not on the competitive scene anymore. 

Spoiler

Totally agree. Yuzu is just being colloquial like any other person with those close to him. Let him be. 

15 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

Hide contents

It just bothers me, Yuzu uses strong language with his peers and around people he is comfortable with, but he is consistently constrained, image wise, to be his super polite version - the one he presents officially to presscons and with respectful company - and I really just want him to be free of this, especially now he is not on the competitive scene anymore. 

For the most part I agree with you and I should probably drop this subject as well lol, but I think it was a good decision on Marika's part to change the wording, since the f* word does appear to be stronger than the word he uses in Japanese. I wish for Yuzuru to be free as well, but I also don't think he would appreciate people making him seem more "rude" than he actually is in translation :scratch3: But translating (cultures) is difficult :dontknow:

GOOD MORROW!!!

Planet Hanyu's least favourite gossip magazine has published shocking revelations about the truth behind the alleged abandonment of Old Man Pooh san

The senior editor at the Daily Spread Eagle pleads for the Planet inhabitants and satellites to remain calm and pay no attention to this libellous slur on the Ice Emperor's good character.

Prime Minister Pooh issued a statement from the Palace, "It is simply not true, the Emperor would never, ever abandon such a loyal citizen such as Coach Pooh. Old Man Pooh san, is a Member of the illustrious Order of the Imperial Snowflake and one of the Emperor's most trusted advisors and beloved friend.

There were added concerns, because Lady 3A fainted when this gossip was made public. Prime Minister Pooh would like to assure everyone, that Lady 3A is being attended by the Court Physician and will make a full recovery, once the gossip was shown to be entirely fallacious.

Just got home from work! This is such a lovely surprise 😆 I will definitely stay up to watch yuzu’s first live streamed practice. Ah! I’m so excited, I wonder what he’ll work on 🤔 The named “SharePractice” is also very cute, and I guess this’ll be a series on his channel. I will make sure to watch every time! Yay new yuzu content 🥰

4 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

LOL, the chat room on Yuzu's Youtube channel is being taken over by C-fanyus. It's too bad that many more cannot access Youtube,

otherwise, the subscriber number will hit 1 million in no time.

it can still hit 1m if the algo picks up and push begins. There are many people who mistake the fake channel for yuzu’s :59227c768286a__s: