General Yuzuru Chat

I find all dislikes weird tbh - if I don’t like an individual I don’t look at content to do with them.  If it’s someone/something I don’t know anything about and when I look at it it’s not interesting or amusing I just move on.  It seems unkind to ‘dislike ‘ just because it’s not to my taste.   I am well aware that there are many people out there who delight in doing so but it seems mean spirited to me when you can just not look at it .

7 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Just anti things, who cares? Not me :dancingpooh:

Spoiler

It does make me a bit upset to think that there are 11k people who would bother pressing the dislike button...There is absolutely nothing in his video that could provoke anyone. I knew he had antis but this is more than I expected :sad4: Though of course his fans outnumber them by a thousand fold. I wonder how Yuzuru feels about it

19 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I find all dislikes weird tbh - if I don’t like an individual I don’t look at content to do with them.  If it’s someone/something I don’t know anything about and when I look at it it’s not interesting or amusing I just move on.  It seems unkind to ‘dislike ‘ just because it’s not to my taste.   I am well aware that there are many people out there who delight in doing so but it seems mean spirited to me when you can just not look at it .

i wish youtube remove the dislike button under videos

It's good that YT no longer displays the number of dislikes. Honestly, antis or whoever just click dislike for the sake of their pathetic way of "fun" are not worthy of anyone's time. We are too busy with all these good stuff that professional athlete can give us and got no time for anything else (including sleep, eat and all the other day-to-day activities sometime :68468287:)

When I watch only, the likes have registered at 154K, the dislike button is there but no number next to it. In some ways I can blithely pretend that are no dislikes, because it does not look as if there are any when I view the video. I have viewed the video several times today, to keep the views increasing.

Yuzu's little antenna has curled over, it is just possible to see it when he bows at the end.

35 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

one thing you're gonna surely find on the internet is nasty bitter trolls...even super cute heart-warming animal videos get dislikes so that says it all,there are many miserable ppl in this world who want to ruin things for everyone. In Yuzu's particular case,there's this culture of antis who go to extreme lengths and follow every movement of the person they anti so they can downvote,spout vitriol etc.

I mean,immediately after Yuzu created the channel there were already at least a dozen bot-like/paid-anti yt channels posting slanderous things about him on youtube alone. So no,it's not that surprising. What's worse is that i think that the reporting system on yt it's pretty ineffectual from what i've noticed,the best chance you have to take something down there is via copyright infringement or if there's something very very nasty.

that's why we as a fandom should not let our guard down. our support (views,likes,comments,even if it's a simple i love you) is super important especially in this incipient stage of his channel and if we want it to keep growing and even reach a larger audience outside our fandom. We're already very disadvantaged by the fact that youtube is blocked in China,the place where one of the biggest and most dedicated parts of this fandom is (yes,some of them will sneak past the wall and make accounts to support him,but,let's be right,those who are going to do that are a small minority of his fandom there)

6 minutes ago, YuDai said:
  Hide contents

It does make me a bit upset to think that there are 11k people who would bother pressing the dislike button...There is absolutely nothing in his video that could provoke anyone. I knew he had antis but this is more than I expected :sad4: Though of course his fans outnumber them by a thousand fold. I wonder how Yuzuru feels about it

I sincerely believe that negative people only have the power that we want to give them. I can't speak for Yuzu, but I hope he's above that. Just like us, he must have a lot of things to worry about before the antis.

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

It's good that YT no longer displays the number of dislikes. Honestly, antis or whoever just click dislike for the sake of their pathetic way of "fun" are not worthy of anyone's time. We are too busy with all these good stuff that professional athlete can give us and got no time for anything else (including sleep, eat and all the other day-to-day activities sometime :68468287:)

That makes me wonder, how do you know how many dislikes there are? If it's something you have to look at expressly, is it really worth it? Don't kill me, but honestly, right now I'm more worried about not falling asleep on Wednesday l:embSwan:

12 minutes ago, YuDai said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

They are probably 'hired' bunch of bot. When The Ice was on, people found that "The Ice" was trending on twitter. But it turned out the trend was created by two accounts that were tweeting the show's name repeatedly.  At certain point, they're tweeting every 9 seconds. Who does things like that? I don't think there are 11k people but more like a handful of freaking obsessive people with nothing else to do but to show their envy in a very pathetic way.